Origin of Your Username?

-Lex-

Cat lady, and slightly awkward bartender.
I'm a little late to this thread...

left4alivelexx: I'm obsessed with left4dead and idk this sounded cool. also my name is lexi but my nicknames is lexx.
lexxgamer: I'm a gamer and my nickname is lexx.

My friend whom first introduced my to vmk was named Hamlina so I wanted to match her name somehow.. I really enjoy watching the stars o.o so the name Starlina was created, and I still have it on here :D. Most games I cant even get the name anymore tho -_-.

Well my original name in the old VMK was PrettyBlissfulSky and I hate it in the beginning when I joined myVMK, but now it's Hails. PrettyBlissfulSky was in the generator back in the day and I kinda just fell in love.. I also loved being called Bliss! Now I like Hails, since I am older, and more people just have solid names than usernames.

When I was playing the original VMK it asked me for my username and password. I thought Youthere was like a password none of my friends would ever figure out, but me being the super genius I am, put it in the username box. Aaaand here I am :D

I've always loved this name though, it feels mysterious and goofy, but also...special :art:

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
My Name on Vmk was Sweetgirlcam I have no clue why i chose it hahaha. I think it had something to do with my old email but idk. My Name on Myvmk is Once_Upon_a_time because I'm obsessed with the show and I thought it was a cool name :)

Love

On Vmk i was Pikay which is my nicknane in rl. My brother made it up because my first name is Paulina and my middle name is Kay soooo Pikay. I then made a different account and was known as SportsFloraGirl aka Flora. When i was 9 i used to watch a show called The Winx Club and my fav character was Flora. However the name was taken so i just chose from the suggested names SportsFloraGirl.

Now MyVmk name is Love. I originally wanted my character to be Ariel bc she is my fav disney character but it was taken so i went with Love. I like the meaning of the word (also when making my account i went thro a 1970's hippy phase ) and i thought it wld be cute when ppl would say "Hello Love" every time i walked in a room lol

One of my favorite desserts is S'mores, but when I say it, I can't help but say it with an "H" so I say Schmores. (Shh-mores)
That's legit, the only reason how I got my name. I just made it my gamer name!

I feel kinda bad for bumping this but I'm still curious. Good thing I checked before making a new one.

In VMK I was QueenPurpleDress. All of my friends irl were Princess [something] and I wanted to be different. I had just bought a purple sweater dress which I've worn to every single clarinet audition I've ever had. Yes, it's old. I just retired it, but it's still my lucky dress, and I give the credit to VMK.

I changed my name on here in March 2014 or something like that. I wanted something less 6th grade me and more who I am now. I'm a girly girl who loves to be regal. I'm Elegance.

Bigbuddyr

My username comes from my family nickname buddy, which my dad created because of how we were always together since I am the only son. My parents aren't the tallest people so for the majority of my childhood, I was always super short in comparison to all my friends and family members. However, in the 7th grade, I went through a growth spurt, passed my parents and became the tall, lanky guy I am today. My whole family was shocked at how much I grew so quickly and they decided that from now on, I will be their Big Buddy. Then r is just for my last name, idk why I did that, I was young (don't judge me). So, I used Bigbuddyr for the original VMK, MyVMK and basically anything else that requires a username.

firelordjoelle

Avatar The Last Air-bender. I think Firebenders are so cool so I decided to put myself in the ranks and make myself Firelord... (even though I'm not of royal blood) by killing everyone who stood in my way. I trained night and day and became the best Firebender. I hope to one day rise to Pheonix Queen and rule all, but for now I'm fine with my firenation.

Oh and also my name is Joelle.