Other qwerks to the game

i think it would be cute to actually have pets... that we would have to feed groom etc and it would also follow our avatars (and also individual move the pets around) maybe like pluto? and such and be able to name and customize and play with...

also i think it would be fun if we would have to feed our avatars...(kinda like sims) :3 and they can actually sleep (i remember in vmk a way would make a bed we would put 2chairs together facing eachother) i think having a princess inspired canopy bed would be cute (: but i think it would be cute to have a lil pluto or tinkerbell following us around

jst a suggestion :D

I don't think that would be a good idea for many users. I remember in VMK players would start disconnecting because others would use magic and all. It'll just be a mess and crowded. Plus it'll be a little too much. Just won't feel like the game.

DisneyFan said:
I don't think that would be a good idea for many users. I remember in VMK players would start disconnecting because others would use magic and all. It'll just be a mess and crowded. Plus it'll be a little too much. Just won't feel like the game.
This is what I think also. I liked the pet idea at first, but then remembered how much lag there was when there were a lot of players on. Trying to get into the game, rooms, Hosts events on the weekends was annoying and if you add pets that may count towards the player count (?)

I just don't like the idea. Sorry.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i think ones that actually don't move around or you can carry them would be a better idea.
customizing their color/size would be nice too. (:

PaulinaKayy said:
i think it would be cute to actually have pets... that we would have to feed groom etc and it would also follow our avatars (and also individual move the pets around) maybe like pluto? and such and be able to name and customize and play with...

also i think it would be fun if we would have to feed our avatars...(kinda like sims) :3 and they can actually sleep (i remember in vmk a way would make a bed we would put 2chairs together facing eachother) i think having a princess inspired canopy bed would be cute (: but i think it would be cute to have a lil pluto or tinkerbell following us around

jst a suggestion :D
cute idea but like everyone else, I'm going to have to say I wouldn't really like to see it implemented. What happens when my avatar gets tired? Wouldn't I be able to play anymore? One idea people have been discussing along the lines of having additional things with you is having more hand items to carry around like swords wands or balloons.

I agree, I think it would cause too much lag and doesn't really fit the game. The kennel outside the gates of WDW are there for a reason.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I think it would be a good idea if the game was brand new. It's been played without them for so long, it would just feel unnatural.

idk maybe somehow we can improve on the lagging situation im sure there is a possible away.... for crying out loud were almost i. 2014 shouldnt have there been a solution for this issue already xD

i think what would be really cool is if there is a "disney movie night" may like once a week (every friday or such) have a disney movie play for everyone to watch
not really sure how this would work but it would be cool to actually watch a movie with ur vmk friends (have like a little snack stand to set the mood) and we can vote on the movie for the week :J

PaulinaKayy said:
i think what would be really cool is if there is a "disney movie night" may like once a week (every friday or such) have a disney movie play for everyone to watch
not really sure how this would work but it would be cool to actually watch a movie with ur vmk friends (have like a little snack stand to set the mood) and we can vote on the movie for the week :J

This would actually be a pretty good idea once the game starts to kick off properly. Drive In as well as VMK Central (where you get the camera) has a Disney movie night every Friday like you suggested!