Player Appreciation

hi yes very large shout out to @Bernie and @Angie for always showin some love to my insta ily
also @Angie twice for putting up with me on snapchat. you ma girl.
gotta show some love to ma home girl that shares sleepless nights :amazed:, sing-a-longs :pose:, and obsessions with me :look: :AHH:(bath n body works, Friends, Demi, cowboy hats, etc) :hearts:not to mention the countless delirious:whoa: nights we've had where English wasn't something in our vocabulary :hug::hug:

@Bernie HI BIDD:wave::wave::wave:

Bernie

Pokemon Master
gotta show some love to ma home girl that shares sleepless nights :amazed:, sing-a-longs :pose:, and obsessions with me :look: :AHH:(bath n body works, Friends, Demi, cowboy hats, etc) :hearts:not to mention the countless delirious:whoa: nights we've had where English wasn't something in our vocabulary :hug::hug:

@Bernie HI BIDD:wave::wave::wave:
hi yes very large shout out to @Bernie and @Angie for always showin some love to my insta ily
also @Angie twice for putting up with me on snapchat. you ma girl.
this thread is too adorable :) you both are awesome!!

Whoops. I created a new thread. Thank you Felicia for helping me out and merging them!

Elegance: I'd never even met you, but you found me and traded me the Ariel bow you saw me wanting in forums. I've been looking FOREVER for that. (Well, not really, but basically the whole month I've been back.) You're the abosolute sweetest!!

Prince.Loki: For just being the sweetest person and helping me get on my feet as a newb. You're one of the kindest people I've met!

Magenta: Even though I can't add you because your friend list is full, I'm always seeing you around VMK. You're so kind and was also someone else who helped me get on my feet when I was a newb.

Rockstar_Olivia: Because I see you on forums and you've got a Jonas pic (dying bc we need to fangirl over this sometime) and because any time I see you in VMK you're always first to say hello to everyone who walks in the room!

Vanilla_Ninja: We've only talked a few times at POTC lobby, but you were welcoming when I was asking questions when I first came back.

I'm sure there'll be others, but my gosh thank y'all for being so nice. I wish I could create some kind of kindness award pin for y'all. <3

Last edited: