- Players Who Care -

Welcome to the first help thread of MyVMK! Please feel free to contact anyone on the list below if you feel like you are in need
of someone to talk to. If you get turned away by anyone, please contact me and I will help you get the help you asked for. Contact as
many people as you would like, and please everyone; keep it nice! All that we ask is that if someone has listed that they aren't comfortable
with talking about a certain subject, that you do not reach out to them about it.

I created this thread for people in need, and for people who are willing to help. We're a community, and we can't let one another
be left behind. This is for people who are searching for more than just a "stay strong, it'll be okay!" answer and who are genuinely seeking real
help. The people on this list are willing to be a friend to you, and help you through challenging times and be there for you in general. In return,
you can be a friend to them as well. We promise to always be there for you and never turn a person in need away. Your life is meaningful, and
were here to remind you of that.

If you would like to join please fill out the following forum and post it below, when you are accepted, your information will be
posted below. Please remember to be kind and caring to everyone that comes to you for help!
Code:
Name:
Vmk username:
Age (or age range):
Time of day most willing to talk:
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out):
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..):
Conversation starters for them: 
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?:

* boys are bold!

Name: Katie
Vmk username: Tomlinson
Age (or age range): 18
Time of day most willing to talk: 24/7!
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Skype: x3katerz
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Skype!
Conversation starters for them: Disney, One Direction
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nothing at all!

Name: Abby
Vmk username: Cat
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime!
Skype- Abbyhearts
What's the best way to reach you? PM and Skype
Conversation starters for them: Food is a good conversation starter
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I'm fine with talking about just about anything, feel free to vent about whatever.

Name: Melissa
Vmk username: Krayon
Age (or age range): 19
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime of day
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Skype: rawrimacactus Tumblr:frustratedpotatoe
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM, VMK or Skype <:
Conversation starters for them: They can ask me anything, i normally start a convo pretty quickly from just about anything!
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I am comfortable with just about anything

Name: Rachel
Vmk username: Silhouette
Time of day most willing to talk: Whenever
Skype- siihouette
What's the best way to reach you? Skype
Conversation starters for them: Anything ranging from "hi" to "let me tell you why fire-breathing eagles are infiltrating NASA"
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Everything is fair game. I'll listen :)

Name: Jason
Vmk username: Jason
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime I'm online, but feel free to message me when I'm not
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): AdjacentJ
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Skype or forum message.
Conversation starters for them: Anything you like! I love to discuss music or entertainment.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: N/A

Name: Nicholas
Vmk username: philitup
Age (or age range): Teen, still in school
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime from 4 PM to 4 AM CST
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): philitup25 is my Skype
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): A PM on here or through Skype
Conversation starters for them: I just like saying hello to people, or tell them something I like about them, like their sig or name.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I'm fine with anything. I'm always open to listen to people in need.

Name: Blair
Vmk username: Famous
Age (or age range): College
Time of day most willing to talk: I'm always online but not always there. Shoot me a message and I will respond as soon as I read it!
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): FAMOUSxVMK (skype/kik/tumblr)
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): kik or skype.
Conversation starters for them: Anything. But writing "HELP ME" will most likely get my attention the quickest.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: No. But my specialty is boy problems.

Name: Caitlin
Vmk username: Scribbles
Time of day most willing to talk: Any, I'm usually up at night though if that works for you!
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): My Kik is Scribbles420, twitter is itsmecaitlind
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Kik or twitter. I always have my phone on me!
Conversation starters for them: Anything! I love a good conversation.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nope I'm good for anything and everything

Name: Chloe
Vmk username: chloeandre
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime, really. Eastern.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): My tumblr is sammilller.tumblr.com
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): You can reach me on here or my tumblr. If it's urgent, Twitter is probably your best option since I always have my phone on me. @chloefizzy
Conversation starters for them: Feel free to just jump right into whatever. I'm really friendly. If you need to, get my attention with something more urgent sounding than a simple "Hello." I may not view it as urgent and reply quickly. I really like music and if you talk to me about anything relating to bands, we will become friends very quickly.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Comfortable with most anything. I'm really laid back and I'm here to help.

Name: Wil
VMK Username: Fiyero
Time of day most willing to talk: Will talk anytime but I'm always free late at night (1-5 am)
Best way to reach me: I'm not on a lot anymore so Skype is best
Conversation starter: Corny jokes or pickup lines
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with: nothing. I have a lot of experiences and can handle a lot of situations. If you just need to talk to me to vent or cry, that is perfectly fine.

Name: Natalee
Vmk username: Comicnati
Age (or age range): 20
Time of day most willing to talk: 9am-10pm EST
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): blazeitkorra
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): either PM, or Tumblr
Conversation starters for them: Anything really, food, tv shows, vmk related... etc.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nothing.

Name: Jenny
Vmk username: Shrimp
Time of day most willing to talk: Whenever :)
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Skype - summermistx
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM or Skype
Conversation starters for them: Anything! Even a dot will work lol, not judging!
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nothing at all. I'm open to hearing rants/vents, anything your heart desires to spill to me.

Name: Jenna
Vmk username: Miss
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime, I'm always around
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): skype is jenna.jayy
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM, skype
Conversation starters for them: If you tell me you like Taylor Swift then we are pretty much best friends
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nope! I'm always here for anyone or anything!!

Name: Kaitlyn
Vmk Username: doodlebugprincess
Age ( or age range): 21
Time of day most willing to talk: during the day time is best.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (If willing to give out): Twitter= rautmannk
What's the best way to reach you? (PM,VMK,SKYPE,etc..): PM on here, or vmk, or a twitter pm
Conversation Starters for them: Anything works, I love meeting new people, so just say Hello! or Hi there or anything that works for you! Or we could come up with a code name like chewbacca. tehehehehe.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I am here for anything!

Name: Stefani
Vmk username: Stefa
Age (or age range): 21
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime I am available
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): I have non of these lawlz...I'm a loser I guess!
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM or in game
Conversation starters for them: Say my name say my name...when no one is around you say baby I love you....Ohhhh emmm IDC I'm super friendly and outgoing!
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nada!

Name:Gina
Vmk username:TheLittleMermaid
Age (or age range):16
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out):
yahoo im: flipxflops
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..):Skype
Conversation starters for them: Anything really. I love lots of music and TV shows so we could probably find something to connect on there.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nope!

Name: emma
Vmk username: ghoostly
Age (or age range): not 18
Time of day most willing to talk: anytime
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): skype: emmmuhhh, kik: emmasux
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): skype, kik, or in game if i'm on
Conversation starters for them: anything at all! probably something like "hey i'm from vmk"
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: nope! i'm willing to help anyone with anything (~:

Name: Brooke
Vmk username: Eyeshadow
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime, I love talking to people. I talk , so proceed with caution.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Skype. b.buttacavoli - tumblr. peaceiswhatweneed - IM. brooke.butta - Insta. Brookebutta Kik. brooke.butta
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): literally any.
Conversation starters for them: Anything.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: anything. im trained in of situational topics.

Name: Call me Z or Mar, please.
Vmk username: Setsuykie
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): setsuykie.tumblr.com
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM on here, then we could move to Skype.

Name: Jones
VMK username: Starship
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): PM me for my Skype! :-)
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Definitely Skype!
Conversation starters for them: Anything! But, if you mention anything Disney-related I'll PROBABLY ramble for hours. Just a warning hehehe.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nada! I'm the most open minded person you'll ever meet.

Name: Josh
Vmk username: Don't remember, I was 6.
Age (or age range): 14
Time of day most willing to talk: Any time I am available, usually around 4-11
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): N/A
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM me!
Conversation starters for them: Talk about animals or anime, or any games that you like!
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I don't want to talk about anything that has to do with death.

Name: Tailyn (:
Vmk username: Taiflower
Time of day most willing to talk: Pretty much anytime, just not extremely late at night.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): N/A
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PMing on here or on VMK (:
Conversation starters for them: Anything! I am a very outgoing happy-go-lucky kind of person.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Not really, I mean I've dealt with suicidal people, people recovering from a death of a family member or close friend, breakups, you name it. I'm a very good person to talk to if you need someone

Name: Nicola
Vmk username: Nicola
Skype/Tumblr: colapags/penguincola
What's the best way to reach you?: Skype, Tumblr, PM, VMK (in that order)
Conversation starters for them: Anything they would like to talk about! I try to find common interests with everyone I talk to. I'd list some interests of mine here, but I'd probably go on forever xD I'm also a very empathetic person, so I think that's a plus~
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I'm comfortable with anything. I'm all ears and try my hardest to help anyone out the best way I can

Name: EverestSprings! You can also call me Everest, or Evie.
VMK Username: EverestSprings. Such variety!
Age (or age range): I'm 19.
Time of day most willing to talk: Um... I'm best caught mornings or late nights... so from about 7 AM -12 PM or 8 PM -12 AM.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): tayberries.and.cream is my Skype.
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Skype or through PM here. My times are VMK are a little sketchy and I'm USUALLY AFK unless I'm running around doing something.
Conversation starters for them: Anything, really!
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I've had conversations about everything. You can talk to me about anything you wish

Name: Marwa
Vmk username: princess-jassel
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Tumblr: emerald--wolf
What's the best way to reach you?: Tumblr inbox. I'm on there a lot.
Conversation starters for them: Anything like "I need some help/advice" or just start with whatever you feel like starting with.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I'm comfortable with helping deal with anything =)

Name: Nicole
Vmk username: CooAyegirl
Age (or age range): 15 (16 in April)
Time of day most willing to talk: Mostly in the evening, if time isn't taken up by other activities.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Skype: CooAyegirl / Tumblr: nicocosuxx or cooayegirl
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Anything just ask.
Conversation starters for them: Hi! (or anything relevant)
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I don't believe that there's anything I wouldn't be comfortable dealing with anything.

Name: Ariana
Vmk username: Peppermint
Age (or age range): 19; 20 in April
Time of day most willing to talk: I'm available whenever anyone needs me!
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Skype- arianapaiige, Tumblr- runningmedown.tumblr.com
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Best to reach me through Skype or a PM here on the forums
Conversation starters for them: Let me know a bit about yourself and what you want to talk about! I'm an extremely open person.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I'm open to anything, so I wouldn't expect any less!

Name: Molly
Vmk username: FlamingBean
Age (or age range): 17
Time of day most willing to talk: Evening/Night
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): PM me for skype!
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM, VMK, Skype, Kik
Conversation starters for them: Anything really Don't be afraid to talk to me because I won't judge you for anything
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Comfortable with anything!

Name: Lindsey
Vmk username: Vegetable
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): lindseyd.downeyy
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): VMK or PM. Skype if needed
Conversation starters for them: Just a simple hello. I can talk to a brick wall so I can keep a convo going
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Im open for anything!

Name: Sarah
Vmk username: BuddyByte
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime though I may not be able to respond until after 2:30 on week days.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Tumblr/Kik: SarahSurvivor; Twitter: SarahNCrawley
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Kik or Twitter because I always have my phone
Conversation starters for them: Just ask me for anything you need
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nothing. I've been through a ton, so I'll be able to help with anything you need.

Name: Elle
Vmk username: Susany
Time of day most willing to talk: Any time is fine. I'm either always on my laptop or if my phone is ever on then my skype is on as well. ^_^
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Please PM me for my skype! <3
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Forums & Skype. Skype is always the best since i'm on all the time.
Conversation starters for them: Anything~ Talk about anime with me, manga, cosplay, and the walking dead and we'll be talking for hours lol.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nothing at all. I've been through it all, seen it all, and talked about it all. Nothing surprises me anymore, so go ahead and talk to me about any type of issue you're having. I would be more than happy to speak to you and just know there will be no judging involved. <3

Name: Kailyn
VMK username: Stargazing
Time of day willing to talk: I am available anytime usually, except when I am in class, sleeping, or working out
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Twitter: @kailynhawkins, PM me for Skype <3
What's the best way to reach you? Usually Twitter, because I always have my phone on me! But also PM on here!
Conversations starters for them: I am extremely involved in my Christian faith, and I don't want that to be an issue for people. I have been the middleman for SO many situations because I'm too laid back for drama haha. But whether you want to talk about personal matters or just goof around, I'm more than willing to talk about anything you guys could ever want
* The text post is too long, and i can't add anyone else to the list.
The rest of the people who want to talk start at page 4!

Krayonz

Flower Princess
Name: Melissa
Vmk username: Krayon
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime of day
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Skype: rawrimacactus Tumblr:frustratedpotatoe
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM, VMK or Skype <:
Conversation starters for them: They can ask me anything, i normally start a convo pretty quickly from just about anything!
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I am comfortable with just about anything

Cat

Name: Abby
Vmk username: Cat
Skype- Abbyhearts
What's the best way to reach you? PM and Skype
Conversation starters for them: Food is a good conversation starter
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I'm fine with talking about just about anything, feel free to vent about whatever.

Name: Rachel
Vmk username: Silhouette
Time of day most willing to talk: Whenever
Skype- siihouette
What's the best way to reach you? Skype
Conversation starters for them: Anything ranging from "hi" to "let me tell you why fire-breathing eagles are infiltrating NASA"
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Everything is fair game. I'll listen :)

Name: Jason
Vmk username: Jason
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime I'm online, but feel free to message me when I'm not
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): AdjacentJ
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Skype or forum message.
Conversation starters for them: Anything you like! I love to discuss music or entertainment.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Name: Nicholas
Vmk username: philitup
Age (or age range): Teen, still in school
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime from 4 PM to 4 AM CST
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): philitup25 is my Skype
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): A PM on here or through Skype
Conversation starters for them: I just like saying hello to people, or tell them something I like about them, like their sig or name.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I'm fine with anything. I'm always open to listen to people in need.

yaaaaah

Name: Blair
Vmk username: Famous
Age (or age range): College
Time of day most willing to talk: I'm always online but not always there. Shoot me a message and I will respond as soon as I read it!
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): FAMOUSxVMK (skype/kik/tumblr)
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): kik or skype.
Conversation starters for them: Anything. But writing "HELP ME" will most likely get my attention the quickest.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: No. But my specialty is boy problems. :love:

chloeandre

Constistently thankful
Name: Chloe
Vmk username: chloeandre
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime, really. Eastern.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): My tumblr is sammilller.tumblr.com
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): You can reach me on here or my tumblr. If it's urgent, Twitter is probably your best option since I always have my phone on me. @chloefizzy
Conversation starters for them: Feel free to just jump right into whatever. I'm really friendly. :) If you need to, get my attention with something more urgent sounding than a simple "Hello." I may not view it as urgent and reply quickly. I really like music and if you talk to me about anything relating to bands, we will become friends very quickly. :)
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Comfortable with most anything. I'm really laid back and I'm here to help.

Perfume

Name: Terry
Vmk username: Perfume
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Tumblr: lynnternet.tumblr.com kik: P3rfume007
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): You can pm me, but I check kik and tumblr more. :)
Conversation starters for them: I'm pretty easy to talk to so honestly if you just say hello, I'll get the conversation going. But if you crack a joke, that wouldn't hurt hehe.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nah, you can talk to me about anything you want.

Fiyero

Name: Wil
VMK Username: Fiyero
Time of day most willing to talk: Will talk anytime but I'm always free late at night (1-5 am)
Best way to reach me: I'm not on a lot anymore so Skype is best
Conversation starter: Corny jokes or pickup lines
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with: nothing. I have a lot of experiences and can handle a lot of situations. If you just need to talk to me to vent or cry, that is perfectly fine.

Like I said, I'm not on here much at all but I'm on Skype a lot so feel free :)

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk

Name: Natalee
Vmk username: Comicnati
Time of day most willing to talk: 9am-10pm EST
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): blazeitkorra
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): either PM, or Tumblr
Conversation starters for them: Anything really, food, tv shows, vmk related... etc.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nothing.

Shrimp

Name: Jenny
Vmk username: Shrimp
Time of day most willing to talk: Whenever :)
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Skype - summermistx
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM or Skype
Conversation starters for them: Anything! Even a dot will work lol, not judging!
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nothing at all. I'm open to hearing rants/vents, anything your heart desires to spill to me.

Miss

Name: Jenna
Vmk username: Miss
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime, I'm always around :)
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): skype is jenna.jayy
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM, skype :)
Conversation starters for them: If you tell me you like Taylor Swift then we are pretty much best friends :)
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nope! I'm always here for anyone or anything!! :)

Name: Kaitlyn
Vmk Username: doodlebugprincess
Age ( or age range): 21
Time of day most willing to talk: during the day time is best.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (If willing to give out): Twitter= rautmannk
What's the best way to reach you? (PM,VMK,SKYPE,etc..): PM on here, or vmk, or a twitter pm
Conversation Starters for them: Anything works, I love meeting new people, so just say Hello! or Hi there or anything that works for you! :) Or we could come up with a code name like chewbacca. tehehehehe.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nothing, I have experience in all areas of life so far, so I am here for anything! :)

Stefa

English&Literature Major
Name: Stefani
Vmk username: Stefa
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime I am available
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): I have non of these lawlz...I'm a loser I guess!
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM or in game
Conversation starters for them: Say my name say my name...when no one is around you say baby I love you....Ohhhh emmm IDC :) I'm super friendly and outgoing!
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nada! I am currently the support system for a friend I met 3 years ago online--aka I think online supports/friends are special because you can tell them anything without it being face to face! So anyone feel free to tell me ANYTHING

Name: emma
Vmk username: ghoostly
Age (or age range): not 18
Time of day most willing to talk: anytime
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): skype: emmmuhhh, kik: emmasux
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): skype, kik, or in game if i'm on
Conversation starters for them: anything at all! probably something like "hey i'm from vmk"
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: nope! i'm willing to help anyone with anything (~:

Name: Brooke :)
Vmk username: Eyeshadow
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime, I love talking to people. I talk alot, so proceed with caution.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Skype. b.buttacavoli - tumblr. peaceiswhatweneed - IM. brooke.butta - Insta. Brookebutta Kik. brooke.butta
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): literally any.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: anything. :) im trained in alot of situational topics.

:*​

Setsuykie

Name: Call me Z or Mar, please.
Vmk username: Setsuykie
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): setsuykie.tumblr.com
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM on here, then we could move to Skype.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Name: Jones
VMK username: Starship
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime! :bounce:
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): PM me for my Skype! :-)
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Definitely Skype!
Conversation starters for them: Anything! But, if you mention anything Disney-related I'll PROBABLY ramble for hours. Just a warning hehehe.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nada! I'm the most open minded person you'll ever meet. Anything you need to talk about, I'm here for you, truly and honestly :halcyon:. And, if you need a friend, I'm pretty much that one guy who will be BFFs with everybody and anybody. lol. My virtual arms are always open!

Me in a nutshell: