- Players Who Care -

Name: Josh
Vmk username: Don't remember, I was 6.
Age (or age range): 14
Time of day most willing to talk: Any time I am available, usually around 4-11
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): N/A
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM me!
Conversation starters for them: Talk about animals or anime, or any games that you like!
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I don't want to talk about anything that has to do with death. (Unless it's like a show or something)

Name: Tailyn (:
Vmk username: Taiflower
Time of day most willing to talk: Pretty much anytime, just not extremely late at night.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): N/A
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PMing on here or on VMK (:
Conversation starters for them: Anything! I am a very outgoing happy-go-lucky kind of person.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Not really, I mean I've dealt with suicidal people, people recovering from a death of a family member or close friend, breakups, you name it. I'm a very good person to talk to if you need someone.

Nicola

Name: Nicola
Vmk username: Nicola
Age (or age range): 19
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime! :)
Skype/Tumblr: colapags/penguincola
What's the best way to reach you?: Skype, Tumblr, PM, VMK (in that order)
Conversation starters for them: Anything they would like to talk about! I try to find common interests with everyone I talk to. I'd list some interests of mine here, but I'd probably go on forever xD I'm also a very empathetic person, so I think that's a plus~
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I'm comfortable with anything. I'm all ears and try my hardest to help anyone out the best way I can :)

Name: EverestSprings! You can also call me Everest, or Evie.
VMK Username: EverestSprings. Such variety!
Age (or age range): I'm 19.
Time of day most willing to talk: Um... I'm best caught mornings or late nights... so from about 7 AM -12 PM or 8 PM -12 AM.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): tayberries.and.cream is my Skype.
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Skype or through PM here. My times are VMK are a little sketchy and I'm USUALLY AFK unless I'm running around doing something.
Conversation starters for them: Anything, really!
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I've had conversations about everything. You can talk to me about anything you wish!

princess-jassel

Musical Theatre Fanatic
Name: Marwa
Vmk username: princess-jassel
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Tumblr: emerald--wolf
What's the best way to reach you?: Tumblr inbox. I'm on there a lot.
Conversation starters for them: Anything like "I need some help/advice" or just start with whatever you feel like starting with.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I'm comfortable with helping deal with anything =)

Snaps

mischief managed
Name: Allie
Vmk username: Snaps
Age (or age range): 18
Time of day most willing to talk: any time of the day! i may not always answer on time because classes vary and so do time zones, but i will see it and i will try to be there at all times.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): skype: allie.beggs, tumblr: prongs-y (caution: swear words ahead)
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): pm, skype, tumblr... i get notifications for all so i won't miss it!
Conversation starters for them: let me get to know you. :) sometimes the best thing is to get your mind of whatever is bothering you, i love making friends and meeting new people, so tell me about yourself. :)
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: no worries, i've seen it all. i was the person everyone would go to for advice all throughout high school. i've helped people deal with just about everything.

Name: Nicole
Vmk username: CooAyegirl
Age (or age range): 15 (16 in April)
Time of day most willing to talk: Mostly in the evening, if time isn't taken up by other activities.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Skype: CooAyegirl / Tumblr: nicocosuxx or cooayegirl
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Anything just ask. :)
Conversation starters for them: Hi! (or anything relevant)
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I don't believe that there's anything I wouldn't be comfortable dealing with anything.

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
Name: Ariana
Vmk username: Peppermint
Age (or age range): 19; 20 in April
Time of day most willing to talk: I'm available whenever anyone needs me!
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Skype- arianapaiige, Tumblr- runningmedown.tumblr.com
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Best to reach me through Skype or a PM here on the forums :)
Conversation starters for them: Let me know a bit about yourself and what you want to talk about! I'm an extremely open person.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I'm open to anything, so I wouldn't expect any less!

Extras--> I'm part of a sorority at my university and one of the biggest things in my sorority is to support people, be there for each other, and give love to those who need it. I am an accepting human being, and I do not judge anyone unless it's for severe circumstances. However, if you ever feel that you've done something wrong and fear that you will be judged, I can promise you that I would never judge you unless it is something bad towards myself. People should be loved more often in this world as everyone has been put on this earth for a reason <3

xxoo

Name: Molly
Vmk username: FlamingBean
Age (or age range): 17
Time of day most willing to talk: Evening/Night
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): PM me for skype! :)
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM, VMK, Skype, Kik
Conversation starters for them: Anything really :) Don't be afraid to talk to me because I won't judge you for anything
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Comfortable with anything!

Name: Lindsey
Vmk username: Vegetable
Age (or age range): 20
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime!
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): lindseyd.downeyy
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): VMK or PM. Skype if needed:)
Conversation starters for them: Just a simple hello. :) I can talk to a brick wall so I can keep a convo going
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Im open for anything!

Name: Sarah
Vmk username: BuddyByte
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime though I may not be able to respond until after 2:30 on week days.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Tumblr/Kik: SarahSurvivor; Twitter: SarahNCrawley
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Kik or Twitter because I always have my phone
Conversation starters for them: Just ask me for anything you need
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nothing. I've been through a ton, so I'll be able to help with anything you need. :love:

Elle

Name: Elle
Vmk username: Susany
Time of day most willing to talk: Any time is fine. I'm either always on my laptop or if my phone is ever on then my skype is on as well. ^_^
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Please PM me for my skype! <3
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Forums & Skype. Skype is always the best since i'm on all the time.
Conversation starters for them: Anything~ Talk about anime with me, manga, cosplay, and the walking dead and we'll be talking for hours lol.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nothing at all. I've been through it all, seen it all, and talked about it all. Nothing surprises me anymore, so go ahead and talk to me about any type of issue you're having. I would be more than happy to speak to you and just know there will be no judging involved. <3

Stargazing

Name: Kailyn
VMK username: Stargazing
Age (or age range): 21
Time of day willing to talk: I am available anytime usually, except when I am in class, sleeping, or working out :)
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Twitter: @kailynhawkins, PM me for Skype <3
What's the best way to reach you? Usually Twitter, because I always have my phone on me! But also PM on here!
Conversations starters for them: I am extremely involved in my Christian faith, and I don't want that to be an issue for people. I have been the middleman for SO many situations because I'm too laid back for drama haha. But whether you want to talk about personal matters or just goof around, I'm more than willing to talk about anything you guys could ever want :)

QueenB

Name: Ashley
VMK username: QueenB
Age (or age range): 21
Time of day willing to talk: Whenever :) I am in school and have a job, but I will answer you whenever possible! I always have my phone.
Skype/Tumblr/IM: Skype: ashleyyyclick Twitter: @ashleyyclick
What's the best way to reach you: probably PM on here or twitter, but I want to try and use skype more!
Conversation starters for them: Everything and anything. Helping people and listening to them is one of my favorite things. I care about everyone around me and I love people and talking to new people. so yeah. talk to me about whatever is on your mind or heart :)

Name: Melanie
Vmk username: Acey
Age (or age range): 18 -18.9
Time of day most willing to talk: Nighttime
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): I don't have one LOL
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM.. or facebook. (Acey VMK)
Conversation starters for them: Just say "Ayyyyyyeeeoooo Acey! Let's talk" and I'll take it from there :D
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Self Harm

Poptart

Name: Emily
Vmk username: Poptart
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime after 3 EST!
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Poptarter.tumblr.com, skype is ilyphant
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM me on here or tumblr/msg me on skype!
Conversation starters for them: "Hey poptart I was hoping you could help"
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nope.

gravebound

not actually a grave
Name: BJ
Vmk username: gravebound
Time of day most willing to talk: over night, 10pm-7am eastern although you can message me when im not online
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): my skype is graveboundsoul, and my tumblr url is currently gravebound.
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): skype, as im on it all the time, or a private message here on the forum, or an ask/submit to my tumblr box, but your best bet is skype as i have it open at all times when i am online.
Conversation starters for them: nothing really specific, i don't mind.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: religion, christianity in particular (not as in deconverting, but as related problems or if you're looking for a religion-based answer)

ps, i'm good with gender/sexuality issues and confusion as ive experienced that myself firsthand (i am transgender[ftm] and pansexual), depression, and anxiety. i default to giving advice as best i can but if you're not looking advice say so and i'll stop. i'm always an open ear and try my best to comfort and support you. i have also dealt with a lot of emotional and verbal abuse, so i can aide you in that area as well.

Name: Priscilla
MyVMK username: Ennui
Time of day most willing to talk: Day or night! ... except for Fridays > - < My schedule tends to be erratic, but I respond to everything I can as soon as possible (I have my phone with me constantly), especially if someone needs help!
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): PM me! :)
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, MyVMK, Skype, etc.): PM, MyVMK, Skype, tumblr.
Conversation starters for them: Psh. There's no right or wrong way to approach me. A simple "hey", something long and detailed, anything works :D
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: No. You can talk to me about anything~ I've dealt with quite a bit myself, and I absolutely want you to feel comfortable talking to me about whatever it is that is on your heart and mind.

Name: Kaitlyn
Vmk username: SillyMcDoodlebop (used to be ClumsyDancer)
Age (or age range): 17
Time of day most willing to talk: Whenever I'm needed :)
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Skype: Kaitybby96 Tumblr: tada-iki.tumblr.com
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Skype or PM
Conversation starters for them: Honestly I'll talk about anything. :)
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Anything you need me for :)