- Players Who Care -

Shakespeare

Name: AJ
VMK username: Shakespeare
Age (or age range): 18
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime :D
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Skype: OlmediaHD. Twitter: ioOlmedia. IG: Olmedia. Kik: Olmedia
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM; Skype anything!
Conversation starters for them: Easy to talk to, friendly for sure :D I love meeting new people.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Nope! Anything you wanna talk about let me know!

I'll talk to everyone soon (:

Name: Briana
Vmk username: bellaace
Age (or age range): 18
Time of day most willing to talk: Anytime
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Skype: bellaace12 tumblr: glamouroushollywood.tumblr.com
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): VMK, forums, or Skype
Conversation starters for them: Start with a hello (:
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: N/A

Trevuh

Name:Trevor
Vmk username:Trevuh
Age (or age range):17
Time of day most willing to talk: anytime i'm home
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): PM me for my credentials
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): Skype, Vmk,
Conversation starters for them: helo
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: I can help with anything except cleaning. I don't clean.

Name: Christina!
Vmk username: ChristinaMarie
Age (or age range): 20
Time of day most willing to talk: Pretty much whenever! I'm a night owl though, so any time after about 8pm mountain time is usually when I'm online for a while.
Skype/Tumblr/IM (if willing to give out): Skype is christinamarie023. PM me for my tumblr, twitter, etc. (:
What's the best way to reach you? (PM, VMK, Skype,etc..): PM probably, from there we'll figure out all the social medias (:
Conversation starters for them: Anything! You can literally send me a message me with, "Hey" and I'm down.
Anything you wouldn't be comfortable dealing with?: Not at all. I'm open to any conversations and I promise I won't judge. (: