Please Archive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how much the We Are Orlando pins are worth but I am willing to trade 3k-6k for all of them if I need to. I'm from Orlando so I would greatly appreciate these pins. Let me know :)
I can do more credits or less. Like I said, i'm not sure what these pins are worth since I haven't played this game in months.
I can do 3.5k for them all. :)
green mission space pants pls
Offer, please? :)
How much for the Mickey or Minnie ears?
Which ears in particular, please? :) Just asking because they vary in value.

Thanks!

Zeolite

sassy vmk player
I can do 3.5k for them all. :)
When would you like to meet? I will be home from work around 5:00-5:30 p.m. EST tomorrow 7/27. Let me know, and thanks for letting me buy them off of you :-)

How much would you like for the blue and pink space mission pants? I'm not sure how much they are worth

Last edited:
I only see the Earth Day Mickey ears and Queen Minnie ears so those
The highest bid for the Earth Day ears is 8k at this point. And 4k for the Minnie ears?
When would you like to meet? I will be home from work around 5:00-5:30 p.m. EST tomorrow 7/27. Let me know, and thanks for letting me buy them off of you :-)

How much would you like for the blue and pink space mission pants? I'm not sure how much they are worth
So sorry, things have been crazy for me. I'm on now for a bit longer if you're free? I'll be back in-game around 10pm EST.

And I haven't seen the pants traded in a while, so I'm unsure their values.... would 6k for both work?
I am interested in the basketball rack. I have no clue what it is worth though. 1k?
I have no clue either haha, but 1k works. :)

Zeolite

sassy vmk player
The highest bid for the Earth Day ears is 8k at this point. And 4k for the Minnie ears?

So sorry, things have been crazy for me. I'm on now for a bit longer if you're free? I'll be back in-game around 10pm EST.

And I haven't seen the pants traded in a while, so I'm unsure their values.... would 6k for both work?

I can do that, I'm on main street right now. We can meet there :)

katieclair

Where my squad at???

Can I meet you to see them? Idk what they look like

Murkle

“Don't let the muggles get you down.”
1- FULL Rumpelstiltskin (Boots, Pants, Vest)
1- Prince Charming's Jacket
1- Prince Charming's Shoes
1- Magician Blue Boys Jacket
1- Magician Blue Pants
How much all these?
Plus these for free :)
2- Captain Blackheart
2- Esmeralda
3- Gator Waitor
1- Maleficent
2- Ned
2- Yeti