Taking users to the parks Please close

:DizzyPooh:Can you take me to the park, pretty please? c: I can PM you a picture of my avatar as soon as I'm able to get on! (Currently trying to log on and it's taking forever) @PixieLizzieA
OF COURSE I CAN! You were one of my first friends here!! <3

Please have so much fun! Enjoy every minute.
Thank you so much!! <3 I'm definitely excited.

I cannot believe I was the last one added to this list. Thank you so much you are so kind. Let me know if you need a pic or anything. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I may just bc your avatar was topless on your profile for some reason lol

I still have march and April and May open so tell your friends who need it!!!

I may just bc your avatar was topless on your profile for some reason lol

I still have march and April and May open so tell your friends who need it!!!

Oh my gosh she's topless on my end to, but not in game. So weird. I'll change her and send you a screenshot haha

LOL I was just going to draw a shirt on her, tbh. But I'm not artistic whatsoever...
Haha no worries I'll fix it I'm about to get on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[DOUBLEPOST=1484675037][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha no worries I'll fix it I'm about to get on

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi friends. I am SO sorry to give you such short notice– especially since I started compiling this list months ago... Unfortunately, I have had to self-term my CP because of health/medical reasons. I will not be able to take you to the park. (This is also why it's taken me so long and I haven't gotten a chance to even take myself there yet...) I am SO sorry about all of this and if there's anything I can do to make it up to you, please shoot me a PM. It breaks my heart to have to even write this message after I know you all were counting on me for BIP badges. I am so incredibly sorry about this. :Eeyore:

[If anyone's going to the parks anytime soon and would like to help the list below out, please do!!!]

@Whisp @Umami @Skillet @Jitter @DogPirate @Celeste @StephanieL @FlowerChildx @PaigeUhSaur @Baconbits Steph @MicahJade @Oravane @cakeAye @mermaideffy @indystar

Hi friends. I am SO sorry to give you such short notice– especially since I started compiling this list months ago... Unfortunately, I have had to self-term my CP because of health/medical reasons. I will not be able to take you to the park. (This is also why it's taken me so long and I haven't gotten a chance to even take myself there yet...) I am SO sorry about all of this and if there's anything I can do to make it up to you, please shoot me a PM. It breaks my heart to have to even write this message after I know you all were counting on me for BIP badges. I am so incredibly sorry about this. :Eeyore:

[If anyone's going to the parks anytime soon and would like to help the list below out, please do!!!]

@Whisp @Umami @Skillet @Jitter @DogPirate @Celeste @StephanieL @FlowerChildx @PaigeUhSaur @Baconbits Steph @MicahJade @Oravane @cakeAye @mermaideffy @indystar
It's okay!!! We all have our (unfortunate) priorities. :) Take care of yourself hun!