Taking users to the parks Please close

Christa

probably sleeping
Hi friends. I am SO sorry to give you such short notice– especially since I started compiling this list months ago... Unfortunately, I have had to self-term my CP because of health/medical reasons. I will not be able to take you to the park. (This is also why it's taken me so long and I haven't gotten a chance to even take myself there yet...) I am SO sorry about all of this and if there's anything I can do to make it up to you, please shoot me a PM. It breaks my heart to have to even write this message after I know you all were counting on me for BIP badges. I am so incredibly sorry about this. :Eeyore:

[If anyone's going to the parks anytime soon and would like to help the list below out, please do!!!]

@Whisp @Umami @Skillet @Jitter @DogPirate @Celeste @StephanieL @FlowerChildx @PaigeUhSaur @Baconbits Steph @MicahJade @Oravane @cakeAye @mermaideffy @indystar
Don't sweat it <3 Real life comes first! Thanks for being so considerate and letting us know <3

Don't sweat it <3 Real life comes first! Thanks for being so considerate and letting us know <3
I just felt really bad because I've been so excited to take y'all to the park. Thank you for being so understanding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk