PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GooLagoon She has be our guest tables and other stuff :)[DOUBLEPOST=1505342699][/DOUBLEPOST]

@holly[DOUBLEPOST=1505343138][/DOUBLEPOST]@Stephherrs Ik your dealing with irma atm, do you know when youll be online? I know someone thats interested in some of your items and wants to know your avaliablity.

Last edited:
@GooLagoon She has be our guest tables and other stuff :)[DOUBLEPOST=1505342699][/DOUBLEPOST]

@holly[DOUBLEPOST=1505343138][/DOUBLEPOST]@Stephherrs Ik your dealing with irma atm, do you know when youll be online? I know someone thats interested in some of your items and wants to know your avaliablity.
She's currently still powerless and there's no estimate as of yet when she'll be back yet but I'll let her know :)

how much for both of the best friends pins?
@GooLagoon
She has be our guest tables and other stuff :)[DOUBLEPOST=1505342699][/DOUBLEPOST]

How much for full blue Princess Aurora outfit?

-Exi
EVERYONE I JUST GOT,MY,POWER BACK. WORKING ON GETTING MY ROOM TOGETHER! ILL BE ON SOON! TONIGHT OR TOMORROW!

How much for the blue baseball hat (with the yellow thing on the front)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.