plz buy my pins and furni

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th of July hat 3k?
Mickey ears birthday 4k
What is the Outfit below the Duffy hat? What are those white ears on top of the merlin hat one space to the right and also the black outfit with hat above the Jawa outfit. How much for these 3 items and names of them please:)
Hm bride outfit with both viels 8k?
Jawa outfit 5k?

brownie

If you still have them, can I do 20-25k for barefeet?
i can do 25k
I would like:
black and blue HM set
gold mickey ears
blue magic outfit
cowgirl set
vampire set
sure just shoot me an offer plz :)
4th of July hat 3k?
Mickey ears birthday 4k
What is the Outfit below the Duffy hat? What are those white ears on top of the merlin hat one space to the right and also the black outfit with hat above the Jawa outfit. How much for these 3 items and names of them please:)
Hm bride outfit with both viels 8k?
Jawa outfit 5k?
outfit under duffy is the elastigirl outfit.
the white ears are marie ears.
black outfit is jack skellington.

i can do those 3 plus the other stuff u mentioned for 65k. (just going by what the pieces have been selling for)

@brownie are you online right now?
I purchased the blue hm at 6k, ill pay 8k for black though. Gold mickey ears (with the logo) 12k? vampire 8k? I also have acquired the blue magic outfit :) Cowgirl set turns out I only need the top which i can do 3k...

Counters?

brownie

@brownie are you online right now?
I purchased the blue hm at 6k, ill pay 8k for black though. Gold mickey ears (with the logo) 12k? vampire 8k? I also have acquired the blue magic outfit :) Cowgirl set turns out I only need the top which i can do 3k...

Counters?
i'm online, just busy replying to messages in the game and on here haha :p

just checking, u mean the gold c3po ears right? and do u want the hm tophat too? ty :)

@brownie
i'm online, just busy replying to messages in the game and on here haha :p

just checking, u mean the gold c3po ears right? and do u want the hm tophat too? ty :)
I believe so, the gold ears that ARE NOT part of the colors set :) and no i don't think i need the tophat.
I can meet you in top room right now. It's my auction room.

my offer on these items:
hula girl top and grass skirt - 5k
floral skirt - 2k
emma swan top - 2k
blue, gray, purple, green, and red jackets - 3k per (saw that you were selling the whole set for 5k, hoping 3k is a safe offer)
QoH top - 8k (saw the whole set go for 15k in game)
red shoes - 3k
mask - 8k

thanks for your time :)

brownie

my offer on these items:
hula girl top and grass skirt - 5k
floral skirt - 2k
emma swan top - 2k
blue, gray, purple, green, and red jackets - 3k per (saw that you were selling the whole set for 5k, hoping 3k is a safe offer)
QoH top - 8k (saw the whole set go for 15k in game)
red shoes - 3k
mask - 8k

thanks for your time :)
can u do 50k for it all? ty

I will do the HM bride outfit with both viels for 16k? And the Marie ears for 10k? Ill pass on everything else. Sorry how much for the elastic girl outfit?

Status
Not open for further replies.