Pop-Up Events Announcement/Feedback

bizarrekitties

Usually found in a trade room or PotC game lobby
1. What did you think about the length of the event? I liked it and had no problems with the length of the events.. especially with the extension of the second session. More chances for the ears! :lol:
2. Were the timings of the different sessions alright? (4-4:30pm EST & 10-10:30pm EST) Yes, they were more than alright for me. I live in Central time zone. But this is coming from a person who doesn't have a job or much things to do during the summer, so I'm almost always on LOL.
3. Did you enjoy the random theming? I did enjoy the random theming, for I didn't know it was National Bee Day. Also, I loved the gumdrops for the honeycombs! I wouldn't have thought of that.
4. Were there too many/too little rooms to walk through? I think the amount of the rooms were perfect.
5. Is there anything you'd like to see done differently next time? The only thing I'd like to see next time is the flow in the rooms goes smoothly, of course. When people who were stuck in the honeycomb room, they were reloaded and HOST_Milo casually instructed us to just click on the rides, it was so much better. That's when I figured that the reason why I was struggling with clicking and actually walking towards the ride throughout this event, it was because someone already clicked on it before I did! Pod hunting taught me this. :giggle:
6. Is there something you enjoyed that you'd like to see for next time? Just the creativity of the rooms and how much fun the event was. I'm majoring to be a graphic designer and loves to build rooms (I'm building one as I'm typing this lolol), so I like to see other people's creativity in the rooms they built.
7. Should I continue creating pop-up events or should I nix the idea? I'd like to leave this up to the community! Do not nix the idea! Please keep doing pop-up events!

VMK_Rapunzel

@RockStar_PoohBear
I'm glad you had a great time! :] Thanks for attending!

@bizarrekitties
Thank you so much for your feedback! :] It seems like the biggest issue was with the flow of the rooms because of the amount of teleporters. I'm definitely going to fix that for next time. :][DOUBLEPOST=1506542791,1503601718][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi everyone! The next pop-up event begins in 30 mins! This time, because of the special event (Happy Birthday, MyVMK!) and the amount of rooms involved, it will be one hour long. A big thank you to @VMK_Rey @HOST_Aurora and @HOST_Nala for creating rooms to help celebrate the birthday!
See you there! :]