Pray for Paris Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
this this! that's what im saying with the paris/love wins "controversial/political debate" (i think i spelt it wrong) if you dont like it yea dont buy it??? it's not going to HURT you???
@Rosey, @PrettyBlissfulSky I think you need to re-read the posts.

No one's been upset by having a pin, we may prefer not to have it because it's a pin that symbolizes something very traumatic (unlike the love wins pin), but no one's shown any hate at all towards the pin. The only person who's "panties are in a knot" is [named removed], he's backfired at every constructive comment with an emotional attack.

Long story short: The discussion was that members preferred a world pin, or in some cases no pin, as opposed to a Paris specific pin because it was not just Paris that has been affected by ISIS attacks recently, but [name removed] is insulted because [they] want [a] pin in the game and [the] pin was created solely for [this] neighboring country.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rosey, @PrettyBlissfulSky I think you need to re-read the posts.

No one's been upset by having a pin, we may prefer not to have it because it's a pin that symbolizes something very traumatic, but no one's shown any hate at all towards the pin. The only person who's "panties are in a knot" is [name removed] he's backfired at every constructive comment with an emotional attack.

Long story short: The discussion was that members preferred a world pin as opposed to a Paris specific pin because it was not just Paris that has been affected by ISIS attacks recently, but [name removed] is insulted because he wants his pin in the game and his pin was created solely for his neighboring country.
I did read thoroughly through the posts. I do not need to re read them.

In my original post I mentioned seeing a world pin and how it would be great to see one considering how much happens in our world. It isn't just Paris being affected. I agree 100% with that, which is why I agreed with the world pin others have been talking about. I never said anyone was upset or was showing hate in the first place in my post? Guess you didn't read through my post that great either.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would even be great to see a world peace pin or something! Just considering how many things happen everyday and for general awareness and support in game. To the people saying the Paris attacks are a political thing, the Love Wins pin is a political thing too.. adult topics have already been brought into this "childrens" game. And if they were to incorporate this pin into VMK, or something similar to the matter and you don't agree, don't buy it then, simple! That's why I never purchased a Love Wins pin. We might not all agree, but at least those who support it or who have been affected by it personally can have something.
This post makes it seem as though you were the first to suggest a "World peace pin." That was why I suggested you re-read.

Also, an attack on a group of countries due to terrorism is definitely political, no argument there. The acceptance of all human beings however is not "politics", if you think it is you need to re-prioritize your life.

This post makes it seem as though you were the first to suggest a "World peace pin." That was why I suggested you re-read.

Also, an attack on a group of countries due to terrorism is definitely political, no argument there. The acceptance of all human beings however is not "politics", if you think it is you need to re-prioritize your life.
I apologize, I could have written that part better. I don't need to re-prioritize my life. Equality and the acceptance of all human beings obviously isn't politics. Gay marriage is and was a political issue for the longest time before the supreme court made it legal back in June. Marriage of any kind is a political issue, either on the local or national level, bc the law would have to be changed to either permit it or not. It was obviously considered a political issue bc of this. A Paris Pin and a Love Wins pin can both be considered political which was my point.[DOUBLEPOST=1448031198][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll be more clear next time, my bad.

[USE
R=3937]@Rosey[/USER], @PrettyBlissfulSky I think you need to re-read the posts.

No one's been upset by having a pin, we may prefer not to have it because it's a pin that symbolizes something very traumatic (unlike the love wins pin), but no one's shown any hate at all towards the pin. The only person who's "panties are in a knot" is [named removed], he's backfired at every constructive comment with an emotional attack.

Long story short: The discussion was that members preferred a world pin, or in some cases no pin, as opposed to a Paris specific pin because it was not just Paris that has been affected by ISIS attacks recently, but [name removed] is insulted because [they] want [a] pin in the game and [the] pin was created solely for [this] neighboring country.
no thanks, i read all the posts and thought out what i was going to say before i posted. actually some gay/orientation things are traumatic but they're never talked about...............(rip them </3) but of course not to everyone it is traumatic except to those whom have been through it (but no one cares? which is sad?) and i dont think they would be open to talk about it in public on here either. the love wins pins came out for support/celebrating gay marriage, right? after what the gay community has been through? yes there is other ways to support that situation so why was there a pin? i dont think we NEED a paris pin but why are we somewhat forced upon other pins (veterans for say)? they were in the army and whatnot, i think some have been traumatized and such but we still get those pins? a lot of things are unfair but that's not what this is about. this is about paris and lost loved ones. im not saying let's get a freaking pin but im saying why do people need to debate about it if it wasn't up for debate in the first place. it just started off as a idea. yes everyone can have their opinions... but some things just shouldn't be up for debate.

it just seems people do not want pray for paris pin because
a) it's political (such as being gay apparently)
b) it's "unfair" to other countries (like i said ok we get it other places have it bad too)

solutions:
a) dont buy it if it ever comes into place (IF)
b) suggest more pin ideas???? like what prettyblissfulsky said, a world peace pin

as i stated in my first post, jacob just wanted something, i dont think it was ever meant to be a serious debate. it's a cute pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.