Problems getting into the game

Hi there! I was using Mozilla Firefox this morning and the game was working fine. However since like an hour ago, I've tried to open the game on Mozilla Firefox and I get a black screen and nothing loads. I tried uninstalling and installing shockwave twice already and also cleared cache/cookies. That didn't work either. I tried using Internet explorer and it lets me on the game, but it freezes after a couple of minutes. I also uninstalled/reinstalled Mozilla Firefox and that didn't work either. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks :)

@Karalora glad to know i'm not alone with this issue. I'm trying everything and nothing is working :/ I still get the black screen :( Any help would be appreciated !

:( @daislou that sucks :/ I am temporary able to get on using Internet explorer now but i can just ride the rides, if i try to trade or do any games i freeze competely...:(

I've downloaded myvmk pal and it seems to be working now:)

Last edited:

Karalora

I wonder if this is related to the new login warning that the site isn't secure? Who here is using Firefox and seeing this warning when they go to login?

cruise

@Expect
@SubliminalMessages
@Karalora

My firefox updated this morning to 52.0 this morning and I was unable to get into the game at all. Internet Explorer is not an option for me at all so I was forced to revert back to an earlier version of FF by using my system restore. I was able to get back to March 6th which was my last restore point. Prior to launching FF I did the following to ensure that it would not update automatically by setting the following values:

Go to about:config

Accept the risk - if you want to continue using FF you must do so.

Check the following:

app.update.auto;false
app.update.enabled;false
app.update.silent;false

If any of these have a value of true, double click to change it to false. Otherwise every time you launch firefox it will update.

cruise

@cruise I'm a computer noob is there anyway I can uninstall these updates from firefox without a system restore? I tried but it doesn't look like I can choose a restore point, I can only create one. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Depending on how old your computer is, you should have a couple of restore points. Sometimes they won't show initially but there is a box at the bottom that says "show more restore points" and they might be there. Otherwise there might be some earlier versions of FF available online. I have 51.0 and everything works so you only need to go back one version.

Mozilla does have some links to older versions:

https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Install-and-Update/Install-an-older-version-of-Firefox/ta-p/1564

FileHippo has an offline installer for 51.0 which you can save on your computer if you ever need to reinstall a legacy version:

http://www.thefilehippo.com/2015/01/mozilla-firefox-2015-download-latest.html

Last edited:

Fotogirl

did the same thing for me. Firefox auto updated and all I got was a black screen and the message about unsecure login. Did a restore to 3/5/17 and changed the settings on FF to not auto update but to ask before updating. No problems logging in after I went back a version

cruise

did the same thing for me. Firefox auto updated and all I got was a black screen and the message about unsecure login. Did a restore to 3/5/17 and changed the settings on FF to not auto update but to ask before updating. No problems logging in after I went back a version

Be advised-changing the setting to "ask before updating" will not prevent some auto updates. Unless you go into config and set those auto values to false you may have updates installed whether you want them or not. You may be fine but there could be some forced updates from Mozilla.