Quest Feedback

C

Celluloid

So now that you've played the first original quest from us, we want your feedback. What task did you like, what would you like to see? Do you think it's important that quest task are in the spirit of the relevant topic? Should questions be easier, harder? Too short, too long? We want to know what you think! This is a topic to tell us what you want to see in future original quest from us.

It was so much fun! It was moderate difficulty and I think it was a little short, maybe a few more tasks could be added next time but overall it was a good starting quest.

It was a lot of fun! Pretty short and moderately normal, the trivia did add some challenge! Maybe some more game tasks, less obvious rooms to enter, image searching (kind of like hidden mickeys in the original game), and clamming type tasks are all some ideas I thought of.

I enjoyed it. I liked that there was a mini game, even though Jungle Cruise isn't my favorite. I didn't like having to spend credits. I would be ok with that if the credit reward was more than I spent. Relevance I feel is a must.

I enjoyed it. I liked that there was a mini game, even though Jungle Cruise isn't my favorite. I didn't like having to spend credits. I would be ok with that if the credit reward was more than I spent. Relevance I feel is a must.
You end up with a surplus of about 300 credits at the end. You get 25,000 points in Jungle Cruise, which is 500 credits, then you spend 300. You're left with 200, then are given another 100 at the end of the quest for a total of 300.

I was able to finish the quest in just under 6 minutes but I believe most people were getting times of about 10 minutes, which seems like a good average. Perhaps a few more tasks would be better in the future to make it a 15-minute average.

Jasmine

I only spent 100 credits on the palm tree. :P

It was a lot of fun! Pretty short and moderately normal, the trivia did add some challenge! Maybe some more game tasks, less obvious rooms to enter, image searching (kind of like hidden mickeys in the original game), and clamming type tasks are all some ideas I thought of.
Overall, it was a fun quest, but I completely agree with these suggestions. Image searching and clamming would be great for future quests. :D

I'm not even sure if this is possible (I don't remember any of the VMK quests), but having to stand next to a specific item in a room would be kind of interesting as well.

C

Celluloid

I only spent 100 credits on the palm tree. :P

Overall, it was a fun quest, but I completely agree with these suggestions. Image searching and clamming would be great for future quests. :D

I'm not even sure if this is possible (I don't remember any of the VMK quests), but having to stand next to a specific item in a room would be kind of interesting as well.
It's possible using the little clovers atoms and such, but those aren't available quite yet.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
The quest was too easy in my opinion. It specifically told you which rooms to go to (and made it too obvious, e.g. "go to the yeti"). And I just grabbed the answers off of Google.

I'd like to see much harder quests in the future, but for MyVMK's first quest, it was pretty good. Thank you for this fun little event. :]

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Maybe it's just because I caught doing this quest at a bad time, but the Jungle Cruise game seems to be overloaded with people. The server booted me off three times now whilst trying to get the 25,000. I have no complaints about the quest other than that.

aliceblue

Congratulations on this first MyVMK quest! It really felt like old times. :)

I enjoyed it a lot, but I have some concerns about the mini game element.

There are physically challenged players who cannot even get close to a score of 25,000 on Jungle Cruise. Not sure what the solution might be; I know it's difficult to find a happy medium when picking a level of game difficulty.

The Jungle Cruise bugs really get in the way of scoring. The frequency and type of bug varies from player to player and the machine being played on, and I worry that anything higher than the score requirement used this time will make quests impossible for many people. (I'm not even going to think about Fireworks! ) There were a few extremely challenging quests towards the end of VMK, but the mini games required were pretty stable; something to keep in mind.

bobsbestgame

Haha I know this isn't really relevant to the quest itself but I'm sad that green ears aren't rare XD

Anyways, I enjoy quests that challenged me to think outside the box. This quest literally told you what to do. Specifically the question with the acronym, was probably the hardest, but only took a quick google. I would have suggested that on that question saying "what is UNESCO?" Rather than what does it stand for. It's not a whole lot different, but would have required a little more thinking. Idk just a little jib that would have made it a little more difficult is all :) thanks for the ears though I am already in love with them all over again

Fotogirl

I really enjoyed it for the first quest. It was not too easy or too difficult and included a good mix of tasks. In the future I would like to see the quests maybe be around 25 tasks and possibly some semi obscure clues as to the next room to visit rather than just saying out right where to next. Adding a few emote tasks made it fun as I think its an underused feature we have. Overall I think it was a big success and thanks to staff for bringing this part of vmk back to life :)

unfortunately jungle cruise has not worked for me for about 2 months now. Everything is updated and my computer works fine but when I play JC all of the animals pop up at once or none pop up at all in certain rooms. It made it impossible to get enough points for this quest. I dont know why it isnt working for me :(

The fact that every time I go on to play JC I get disconnected. I am alittle annoyed because this is a one day only quest and I won't be able to finish it. I only have a small window today to play MyVMK. I was hoping to do the quest and move on with my day. But because of these lame disconnection issues, I will not be able to finish the quest which is seriously disappointing. Please fix this problem, so other people can at least finish the quest. I was really wanting those green ears, I have wanted them since I played the old VMK, but looks like I'm going to have to miss out on them yet again due to a stupid problem. I hope everyone else has better luck. :(

----------

Sorry, don't mean to sound mean. The first half of the quest is great. Just the JC problem needs to be looked into. :)