Quest Feedback

Just an update, I tried the JC one last time and I had no problems. Thanks for fixing the problem. The quests was great! Easy, but good for all ages. Thanks so much! Can't wait for other quests!

I just don't like some of the questions.. like that UNESCO thing. I kept trying to say it but I couldn't get it right, turned out it was just a spelling error. Questions like that should be multiple choice, I just found it too hard. But other than that it was really fun and I had a great time ^.^

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I really enjoyed this Quest, and I'm so glad you guys chose Earth Day to debut the Quest attraction. You guys did an amazing job, I experienced no glitches or bugs (even on shaky internet, and an outdated Windows XP desktop at my in-laws house), and I really enjoyed the experience of earning those Green Ears as opposed to just buying them, or having to get them from the SitS.

Also, I know not every future Quest will be "easy", but I really liked that this one wasn't so far out of everyone's reach skill wise. Even those without Jungle Cruise skills could finish the Quest. So thanks for making it fair as far as the tasks/trivia goes :flower:

Well done guys! Looking forward to future quests :hearts:

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
unfortunately jungle cruise has not worked for me for about 2 months now. Everything is updated and my computer works fine but when I play JC all of the animals pop up at once or none pop up at all in certain rooms. It made it impossible to get enough points for this quest. I dont know why it isnt working for me :(
my same problem! i can't get past Jungle Cruise because of the weird glitch.
I only can get my score to 20,000 at the max. its not fair...

Foustketeer

Not romantic, too dramatic
Would've been nice to know we would be playing a mini-game because I had to scramble to find a mouse for my laptop, but, in all honesty, that's a minor quibble. I feel like it was a good place to start for the first quest.

GreatAce

< j e s s i c a >
I love love loved it! :) I love the mickey ears too! The trivia was pretty challenging which is good because I love a challenge! :)

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
It was a good quest, not terribly easy but definitely not difficult either.

I got the question on the date of the first earth day event wrong 3 times lol

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
Loved it. :)
Only mad I had to buy a Palm Tree instead of using the money to help for my ride! Lol XD
The task is to spend money, not buy a specific item (the suggestion to buy a tree is just to make it themed).
I bought a ride starter piece and passed the task.

CandyCars

I thought it was very well thought out! I like the around 10 minute time it took.

Great work, MyVMK staff! :)

----------

Maybe soon they will release the Topsy Turvy Toontown Quest! It was one of my favorites! :)

gypsyrose

I actually really enjoyed the quest! I thought it was a good amount of questions I enjoyed playing a mini game and traveling around different lands. The prize is of course amazing and I am sure we all had fun. The only thing I would loved to see if having part of the quest take place in tomorrowland being that is was earth day. :)

Miss

I thought for SOME REASON it said to get 24,000 in jungle cruise, so I did that and crashed and then saw it was actually 25,000.........so that's how my quest adventure went... :giggle:

Chill

One more thing: I disagree with the people saying it was too short, I thought any longer would've been a bit draining. As said by [MENTION=4701]TheCandyMan[/MENTION], I thought this length was really ideal :)

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Loved it. :)
Only mad I had to buy a Palm Tree instead of using the money to help for my ride! Lol XD
At least the net profit you earned with the quest was at least 300 credits if you just went for 25,000 on JC. :P

I thought it was a great first quest and can't wait to see what's in the future. Of course I'm not looking forward to JC scores as that game just has so many issues for me... I can get around 35,000 if it cooperates.