Quest Feedback

Couldn't ask for a better quest for it being the first one. I know some people want it more difficult but I believe it was fine the way it was. Some people are not good at getting high scores on games.

Dudecg

The quest did seem pretty easy but the trivia was at least challenging. The mini game score I think should probably be set lower for players only able to score about 15,000 max score. I breezed through the mini game task but some users I know are not able because of physical disabilities, variance in computer types, and some just aren't able to. I think the score should be lower or maybe taken out. I think maybe it should of been play a full game of jungle cruise not a score limit set. I did enjoy it however it's great. I think there should be a bit more trivia since it seems to be the best part for me.

Whispered

The quest did seem pretty easy but the trivia was at least challenging. The mini game score I think should probably be set lower for players only able to score about 15,000 max score. I breezed through the mini game task but some users I know are not able because of physical disabilities, variance in computer types, and some just aren't able to. I think the score should be lower or maybe taken out. I think maybe it should of been play a full game of jungle cruise not a score limit set. I did enjoy it however it's great. I think there should be a bit more trivia since it seems to be the best part for me.
Solely on the topic of score, most VMK quests were 20-25k on jungle cruise (if they had a jc task, which quite a few did), the space magic quest was 30k, and blackhearts' mega quest was 45k. I think, for the first quest, 25k was a nice middle ground.

I liked it, but (this didn't happen to me) it was extremely glitchy. My brother was doing the quest and he had to buy 5 palm trees in order to proceed. He never got his money back either, which was total rip. :(

C

Celluloid

I liked it, but (this didn't happen to me) it was extremely glitchy. My brother was doing the quest and he had to buy 5 palm trees in order to proceed. He never got his money back either, which was total rip. :(
In the future, I believe such glitches can be fixed by relogging if the first purchase doesn't register. The task only requires you spend enough credits, the required amount was the price of the least expensive palm tree in the doc version of the quest.

greeniemimi

Just call me Mims. :)
I thought you did a great job with the quest, Cell! I missed them from the original game and am glad to see them back again! It did take me two tries to get 25K on jungle cruise, but I'm okay with that! Now...if you can just get the Hidden Mickey Photo quest up and running....hehe! :D

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
To be fair the quest scores for jungle cruise for normal host quest were a lot lower usually 5k. Also it was the old jungle cruise where you knew the pattern and was not glitched. This jungle cruise is harder and glitched. I could get way over 17k on the first round on old jungle cruise not on this one. And I was one of the weaker players on the jungle cruise. So you need to take that into consideration. I would make it 10k minimum to 15 maximum.

If you go thru jc three times (the max) you should be able to get to 25k by the first stage 3rd lap/cycle

I thought it was perfect. I don't like it when the quest takes me forever, so I thought it was a good length. AND as long as games don't require an impossible score, which yesterdays was great, I am ok with those as well. I had a blast doing the quest and it was great to have something new to do!

I have to say, I completely forgot how much I enjoyed VMK quests! If nothing else, I'll definitely come on more often for the quests. For that specific quest, though, I honestly wasn't a fan of the global warming bit and I wished some Disney was involved. More Adventureland, Animal Kingdom, etc. tasks/questions. :giraffe: I didn't experience any bugs, but I got impatient waiting to continue when using emotes and such (don't if that could change, though). Questions were fair, but it was annoying trying to type out UNESCO. Didn't like that. Everything flowed well enough. Definitely a really great start! :thumbsup:

Are there plans to do Disney-themed quests (new and/or original) or are you keeping them more event/history/common knowledge-y similar to VFK? I'm hoping for plenty of Disney, but either way, I'd love to have some story-based quests. Quests have to stay fun and keep us motivated. :D I dislike tedious "just-questions-and-typing" stuff.

My memory doesn't usually serve me well, but I remember some of original VMK quests being HARD. Challenging, time consuming, obnoxiously-annoyingly-frustratingly h-a-r-d. I don't mind difficult quests, but I can't stand long ones. I don't remember how long they got originally, but I'd say between 20-50 tasks would be fair depending on the prize.

C

Celluloid

I have to say, I completely forgot how much I enjoyed VMK quests! If nothing else, I'll definitely come on more often for the quests. For that specific quest, though, I honestly wasn't a fan of the global warming bit and I wished some Disney was involved. More Adventureland, Animal Kingdom, etc. tasks/questions. :giraffe: I didn't experience any bugs, but I got impatient waiting to continue when using emotes and such (don't if that could change, though). Questions were fair, but it was annoying trying to type out UNESCO. Didn't like that. Everything flowed well enough. Definitely a really great start! :thumbsup:

Are there plans to do Disney-themed quests (new and/or original) or are you keeping them more event/history/common knowledge-y similar to VFK? I'm hoping for plenty of Disney, but either way, I'd love to have some story-based quests. Quests have to stay fun and keep us motivated. :D I dislike tedious "just-questions-and-typing" stuff.

My memory doesn't usually serve me well, but I remember some of original VMK quests being HARD. Challenging, time consuming, obnoxiously-annoyingly-frustratingly h-a-r-d. I don't mind difficult quests, but I can't stand long ones. I don't remember how long they got originally, but I'd say between 20-50 tasks would be fair depending on the prize.
I believe they were generally 15 to 30 task. They never got longer than 40 save for stupid hard quest like Blackhearts. I've got a few idea for some quest around Disney properties though.

Jerimiah

Guys, the whole point of quests is that they're supposed to a fun but challenging way of getting special items.

As the very first quest, yea maybe the score for JC could have been a bit lower so everyone could participate but I wouldn't be surprised if future quests, especially ones that give highly demanded items, will have higher minigame scores. Quests are supposed to be hard. Not everyone is supposed to be able to get the items. If you are someone who can't get the item because you can't reach a certain score then that's unfortunate but it's kind of the point...
It's understandable to be upset but wanting to change the way quests are made is pretty pointless. They wouldn't be fun anymore if every single person in the game could easily accomplish them.

basketbuddy

More quests is a plus. The 4th of July Mickey Ears should be a quest only prize, and the quest should only be available for that day.

CaptainGianna

too bad i missed the quest, but I am looking forward to a quest in the future