Question about the new hair???? Disney experts needed for opinion

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
Okay so I logged on today and was ECSTATIC that there is new hair for females! I know that the older hair introduced to MyVMK was Elsa's big braid and Anna's two small braids, but I cannot figure out what the new hair is modeled after (if it's modeled after anything at all).

I think one looks like Ariel's hair and the other is maybe Princess Leia? Hmmm? If anyone can weigh in their opinions to what the 5 new hairstyles are supposed to be from it would really help me out.

I hope that whatever they're modeled after may mean new costumes in the future... maybe.... :hearts:

Here's my guesses:

idk.png I have no clue which character this could be, I think it's simply just a mohawk.
Flynn.png This is Flynn Rider, from Tangled.
Ariel.png This is Ariel
Aurora.png I'm guessing this might be Aurora, not sure though
Leia.png This is Princess Leia
Merida.png Someone said this is Meirda, i'm not sure, but it might be. Merida's hair is longer though.
idk.png No clue what this may be....
Thanks to Snow_flake for modeling.

Last edited:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
The updo could definitely be from Jane. However, I think the second to last hairdo is a lil too short and tame to be Merida.

Here's my guesses:

View attachment 1909 I have no clue which character this could be, I think it's simply just a mohawk.
View attachment 1910 This is Flynn Rider, from Tangled.
View attachment 1911 This is Ariel
View attachment 1912 I'm guessing this might be Aurora, not sure though
View attachment 1913 This is Princess Leia
View attachment 1914 Someone said this is Meirda, i'm not sure, but it might be. Merida's hair is longer though.
View attachment 1915 No clue what this may be....
Thanks to Snow_flake for modeling.
The fourth hair I believe is Rapunzel's hair and the last hair is Emma Swan's hairstyle from OUAT's season finale.

i believe tink and amy said last night that the updo bun is based on emma swan from once upon a time's season finale when she is in her red ball gown :D heres a pic!
I hope they release this dress! I seen it and its very cutee:)<3
Love all the new hairstyles as well.

Last edited:
No clue what this may be....
Thanks to @snow_flake for modeling.

this hair style remind me of mulan :P