Raising the Clam Credits

It would be awesome, just for the month of December, if the clam credits were raised back to 25. This would make it easier to purchase the gingerbread pieces so more people can compete in the BGR contest. Please consider this? I'm sure the kingdom would thank you ;)

kalyee

Seriously. Especially considering the gold snowman is 30k. I get that there are two games now besides clams, but I prefer clams because I have a very slow laptop and the games cause insane lag, and clams is the only social game we have right now.

John

Seriously. Especially considering the gold snowman is 30k. I get that there are two games now besides clams, but I prefer clams because I have a very slow laptop and the games cause insane lag, and clams is the only social game we have right now.
What are you complaining about? You only have to get 3000 clams for a snowman

kalyee

What are you complaining about? You only have to get 3000 clams for a snowman
Literally not complaining. At all, thank you.
Also, with an incredibly laggy laptop and an actual life outside of the internet, I thought that OPs suggestion was a nice one, thus I replied stating such.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I would be fine with this for this month since the items are very expensive for this month and there are also a lot of items... Those gingerbread houses alone are going to be very hard to build by anyone who only plays shells.

Elle

Kaylee, i'm sure everyone here has a life outside of the internet.. Many of us are now young "adults" and either go to college, have a job, or both. Please don't take me being rude or disrespectful, because I really am not trying to. It's just I don't honestly see what that has to do with anything, lol. We play this for the pure enjoyment of it.

Personally, I used to feel like the credits needed to be raised on clams. Now that JC is out and we'll be having a new game hopefully come out shortly, I don't see the reason to why they need to raise the clam credits. Yes, it's very frustrating sometimes to have to sit there clicking away with less than 16 people in the room while the clams are slow and if you aren't fast enough you won't get much out of it. But the credits do add up eventually.

Instead of raising the clam credits, I think they should lessen the amount of people needed in the room for the clams to pop out faster. I've been trying to count to see how many people are needed for the clams to pop out much more as someone steps on one and it's at about 16/17. You'd be lucky enough to reach to 12 as many head off to fireworks and jungle cruise. Plus some of the people give up before the room get's full enough for this to happen.
When this happens, some clams stay longer enough for you to get, some don't. But you won't have to wait a minute or so for the next what, 6 clams to come up with the chance of only getting one or none at all? I'm fast enough for my own liking but i'm sure this could benefit us all.

Just my opinion anyhow, lol. :3

Kaylee, i'm sure everyone here has a life outside of the internet.. Many of us are now young "adults" and either go to college, have a job, or both. Please don't take me being rude or disrespectful, because I really am not trying to. It's just I don't honestly see what that has to do with anything, lol. We play this for the pure enjoyment of it.

Personally, I used to feel like the credits needed to be raised on clams. Now that JC is out and we'll be having a new game hopefully come out shortly, I don't see the reason to why they need to raise the clam credits. Yes, it's very frustrating sometimes to have to sit there clicking away with less than 16 people in the room while the clams are slow and if you aren't fast enough you won't get much out of it. But the credits do add up eventually.

Instead of raising the clam credits, I think they should lessen the amount of people needed in the room for the clams to pop out faster. I've been trying to count to see how many people are needed for the clams to pop out much more as someone steps on one and it's at about 16/17. You'd be lucky enough to reach to 12 as many head off to fireworks and jungle cruise. Plus some of the people give up before the room get's full enough for this to happen.
When this happens, some clams stay longer enough for you to get, some don't. But you won't have to wait a minute or so for the next what, 6 clams to come up with the chance of only getting one or none at all? I'm fast enough for my own liking but i'm sure this could benefit us all.

Just my opinion anyhow, lol. :3

Seconded. Also if they DID raise the clam amount, I don't think it should be risen by more than 20. (double)

either go love jungle cruise or fireworks or stop complaining. Shells were only there as a placeholder so we'd be able to earn credits and waste time on the game. now you have other means closer to how vmk was and you complain about shells...weren't they only like 5 credits back on vmk?