Recent or upcoming concerts? :)

Love concerts and shows

Next Show~ Going to see Velvet Acid Christ on their north american Tour very soon for the 1st time. Can't wait, been wanting to see them live for a long time.

Matt

IGN: Streetlight
I just seen Streetlight Manifesto for the 3rd time a few days ago. This is like one of their last big tours and then they go on hiatus. I am seeing Reel Big Fish tomorrow along with Five Iron Frenzy and some other ska bands.

Jasmine

Winter Jam 2014!
On Feb. 9, I get to see my favorite singer, Colton Dixon :D!

Cat

JUST FOUND OUT LYDIA IS GOING TO BE NEAR ME NOVEMBER 2ND!

EEEEEEEEEEEE
OMG Lydia <333 Pls take me PLS

Last month I went to a huge music festival. I saw Kaskade, Vampire Weekend, Fun, Muse, Kings of Leon, Silverson Pickups, Local Natives, Passion Pit, Walk The Moon, and I would've seen more, but the last day was rained out. I cried.

I'm seeing Imagine Dragons in February with my best friend :P

bobsbestgame

I want to go see imagine dragons in February! The last concert I went to was Alice in chains/shinedown/skillet carnival of madness tour! It was AWESOME!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last month I went to a huge music festival. I saw Kaskade, Vampire Weekend, Fun, Muse, Kings of Leon, Silverson Pickups, Local Natives, Passion Pit, Walk The Moon, and I would've seen more, but the last day was rained out. I cried.[/QUOTE]

Okay I'm jealous. I REALLY want to see muse!! They are my all time favorite band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlyn

#CarlynisDa#1Twinkie
Recent concerts since October.... and UPCOMING(: Mayday Parade, The Maine, Man Overboard, The Story So Far, Phoenix, Smallpools, Lydia, Anberlin, The Mowgli's, Walk the Moon, Lovelive, The Neighbourhood, Stages and Stereos, Cartel, Arcade Fire, Lorde, Capital Cities, Fitz and the Tantrums, Portugal the Man, Bastille, Atlas Genius, Stick To Your Guns, Such Gold, Rotting Out, Heart to Heart, Joyce Manor

My most recent 'concert' was the Lollapalooza festival in Chicago - absolutely amazing!!

My upcoming gigs are Haim (x2), The 1975 and Ellie Goulding.

LooseSeal

Just saw Grouplove a week ago when they came to my school. Saints of Valory and the Knocks opened. Also got to meet the band for a few mins and they were wicked chill.

Going to see MGMT in a few weeks.

god, i've been to so many concerts his past year. and so many good bands are gonna be here at the beginning of 2014! the last concert i was at was a free concert that i won from the radio (INCREDIBLY lucky) to see Young The Giant in a secret show! they're literally my favorite band so i was hella excited. okay so at the beginning of next year i really want to see New Politics (saw them in September), and then Arctic Monkeys will be here, then of course Young The Giant is gonna be back again for their new album's tour in the middle of February, and then like a week later The Naked and Famous are gonna be here. SO MANY GOOD CONCERTS!!!!!

OMG take me metal ~bats eyelashes~ pllllleeassseeee !! I love their music . So Jealous ><

LoLz but hey that Alt fest looks badazz dudette. You guys get a TON of great bands there. Im going to see God Module and Mordacious, I can?t believe we actually get them this year so I'm very pumped about this one. I talked to Jasyn awhile back from God Mod about coming here and I guess he was serious about doing a show after we spoke apparently ha-ha oh and I guess a buddy of mine had spoken to Mordacious about coming here too. xd Now I need to save cuz I plan on re-buying all their albums to get signed and some shirt merch.

You might check out the Resistanz Fest coming to UK. Also have Die Sektor on that bill. Cant go wrong with that lineup either xd

Snaps

mischief managed
i haven't been to any this year. the last i went to was Jack's Mannequin with Motion City Soundtrack.

i'm looking up concerts right now. there are a lot that come to my city, but since it's new york, tickets are usually mad expensive.
like there's a bastille concert in a few months that i reallyyyyy wanna go to but the tickets are like 187 dollars, aint nobody got time for that.
i might go to an ellie goulding concert, though!