Recent or upcoming concerts? :)

vause

Not recently. The last concert I went to was in October. I'm hoping to see The Wonder Years in April, and BMTH is coming sometime in the spring. If any concerts pop up around here soon I'll most likely be there haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recently went to a Life in color electronic festival. IT WAS MESSY BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS THROWING PAINT!

The upcoming concert that I will be attending is the Justin Timberlake 20/20 concert and Lady Gaga Art Pop ball.

I recently saw Hungover/Top Bunk/Henrietta/Deer Vibes. Tomorrow i'm seeing old gray/lovechild/i kill giants. i might see pentimento/dads later this month. Next month i'm seeing into it over it/great big pile of leaves/you blew it/TWIABP and March i'm seeing Mewithoutyou/seahaven/touche amore and maybe la dispute/mansions/pianos become the teeth and also maybe rotting out & April I'm seeing The wonder years/Real Friends/modern baseball/defeater/citizien. I'm really excited on all of these because the lineups are solid.

princess-jassel

Musical Theatre Fanatic
I'm going to see Fall Out Boy & Paramore on their Monumentour when they come to Chicago July 11th!! Two of my top three favorite bands doing a show together <3

Hopefully I can get off work for the Nile and Iced Earth shows. Got my vip ticket package for God Module now xd

kalyee

2013 was a super good year in concerts for me - Saw Dr. Dog, WHY? twice, of Montreal, Tame Impala, Astronautalis, and The Music Tapes.
So far this year I'm going to see Dr. Dog again in March, and Neutral Milk Hotel twice in April. Hopefully more shows will come my way!

LooseSeal

2013 was a super good year in concerts for me - Saw Dr. Dog, WHY? twice, of Montreal, Tame Impala, Astronautalis, and The Music Tapes.
So far this year I'm going to see Dr. Dog again in March, and Neutral Milk Hotel twice in April. Hopefully more shows will come my way!
How was of Montreal? Wanted to see their show this year but couldn't - I remember seeing them a few years ago (back when they toured with Janelle Mon?e) and I had so much fun. Saw NMH last Friday and the show was just non-stop amazing. Elf Power was also pretty great. I'm so jealous you get to see them two times in a row!

Scribbles

ahhh ive been to so many shows within the last year recently it's crazy. i saw lady gaga, marina and the diamonds, one direction, flume, and paramore about a month ago. heading off to see gaga in may of this year. can't wait. my parents never used to allow me to go to so many when i was younger and i just laugh now. i tell them that since im a music major, it benefits my education. :)

kalyee

How was of Montreal? Wanted to see their show this year but couldn't - I remember seeing them a few years ago (back when they toured with Janelle Mon?e) and I had so much fun. Saw NMH last Friday and the show was just non-stop amazing. Elf Power was also pretty great. I'm so jealous you get to see them two times in a row!
of Montreal was an amazing experience, they put so much work into props/stage acts and it's fantastic to see, it was a blast. I can't wait for NMH, Julian is my hero and I'm sure the show won't disappoint - I've seen Jeff on his solo tour a few times and I was always blown away. I'm jealous you've seen Elf Power! The closest I've come was when a few members went on the Elephant 6 Collective Holiday Surprise Tour but I'd love to see an actual Elf Power show.