Roll Up, Roll Up! The World Famous Jungle Cruise is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on a picture-perfect Safari with the grand opening of the Jungle Cruise Photo Safari minigame! Grab your exploration supplies, camera, and film and catch some critters in the Jungle! Just be careful not to hit any obstacles along the way! You can find the new mini-game in Adventureland. When youre not busy being a Skipper, why not relax and watch other adventurers pass by in their boats?

Now that Shrunken Ned has all of those Jungle Cruise boats working again, hes heading back to his shop! Go and visit him every 12 hours to receive some daily credits!

Does your pockets need more fillage? Why not pillage a village! Captain Blackheart can help with that! Go visit him in his Pirate Treehouse every 12 hours for some more daily credits!

Awesome work guys! Jungle Cruise looks like it's working smoothly for the most part, and glad to see most of the NPCs working again. Progress is coming along incredibly well, especially seeing how you guys are putting new stuff in weekly. Thanks for your dedication :D

Hopefully the next update will be the new client =D! So excited to play it!

So mad the power outtage caused me to miss the release of Jungle Cruise! Definitely looking forward to playing it tonight when I get home :)

I forgot how fun Jungle Cruise can be. Played most of the night and still want more. What's next?------------HAUNTED MANSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.