Saddest Disney Movies

Someone has probably done this but I am going to do it again, what do you think is the saddest Disney Movie and why? The saddest *and my favorite* Disney Movie for me is Saving Mr. Banks. It is so perfectly done but I connect with it on an emotional level, every time I watch or even think about it I start sobbing! So for me it is the saddest, what is your guys'?

upload_2015-1-25_13-37-45.png

I think the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Bridge to Terabitha, and Dumbo are probably some of the saddest I've seen.
Don't. Remind. Me. :stare:

I saw both Bridge to Terabitha (would've been 10 yrs. old, my goodness) and The Last Song on the DCL by myself. Mayday! Mayday! I'm sinking the ship in my tears! :runaway:
I haven't have any desire to watch either movie since.

Besides that, I'd say Saving Mr. Banks. I haven't seen Bambi, Dumbo, or The Fox and the Hound in a million years, actually. Probably for this very reason, lol! Brother Bear has a lot of sad moments.

Don't. Remind. Me. :stare:

I saw both Bridge to Terabitha (would've been 10 yrs. old, my goodness) and The Last Song on the DCL by myself. Mayday! Mayday! I'm sinking the ship in my tears! :runaway:
I haven't have any desire to watch either movie since.

Besides that, I'd say Saving Mr. Banks. I haven't seen Bambi, Dumbo, or The Fox and the Hound in a million years, actually. Probably for this very reason, lol! Brother Bear has a lot of sad moments.
Oh my gosh what! You need to watch Saving Mr. Banks it's such a good movie you just need a box of tissues near by xD