Saddest Disney Movies

Saving Mr. Banks is the one and only movie that has ever made me cry. No, not even The Fault In Our Stars. Come at me, fangirls.
Yes ikr omg it's heart breaking[DOUBLEPOST=1422500192][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't be!! Its beautiful!!! its one of my favorite disney movies ever!!!!!

As for saddest i'd say Dumbo, Fox and the Hound, The Lion King

All amazing but so sad </3
Awe :C Dumbo omg that kills me

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
The Fox & The Hound ripped my heart out. Still one of my favourites though! Also Dumbo & Hunchback of Notre Dame!

Oh dear, Disney movies are the only movies that make me cry. Here's the list of movies that's brought me to tears (in no particular order).
1) Fox and the Hound
2) Toy Story 3
3) UP
4) Saving Mr. Banks
5) Big Hero 6

omg, meet the robinsons always made me cry when i was younger :( like the little ending and he meets his new family and its like the beginning of his new life and ugh- it just touched me in the heart, i dunno. i also think i remember i might of cried to bolt? i dunno, but it was really sad at the ending where he found out there was another dog. umm, i cried at the end of UP (who didnt tbh?) and sadly, i never really cried to the lion king death scene, call me heartless, call me evil, but i dunno, it just never got me to cry. i think i might of been a little too old when i watched it for the first time. i also cried at the part in wreck it ralph where he destroys the car :cry:

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
Fox and the hound man i didnt know what sadness was before that movie that made me such a sad child no one can mention it to me i love animals

The saddest to me was:
the first 15 minute of UP
Lion King
Big Hero 6
(Bro don't do it! *bro burns up* OH MAH GAWD! * ave Maria plays in the distance)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Mine isn't Disney per say but it is still an animated one. There is a scene in particular that is absolutely heart-wrenching, something I’ve never been able to fully watch. Apparently, to this day I still cannot concede myself into watching it without looking away for private reasons.