Selling Hard Quest Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessAK

It seems once again someone has backed out once this became tradable.. Taking offers or selling all right now for 600k!
Maleficent Robe & Maleficent Staff & Villains After Hours Castle pin

SOLD as soon as tradeable to @Shrek for 610k :)

Hi, I am currently taking offers on the hard quest prizes from yesterday! I am open to potentially selling them separate or as a bundle together.

Maleficent Robe & Maleficent Staff - CB 200k
Villains After Hours Castle pin - CB 300k

Offer for all items- CB 600k

UPDATE: 6/1 @ 8:22pm: I think i will be selling as a bundle since that is becoming the most bid on right now <3
10pm: I've had people bid over 600k and now they have backed out- I will AUTO SELL to the first person who messages me for 610k. <3

Last edited:

PrincessAK

Looks like I will be selling the pin separate based on the bids I have received so far! I currently have an offer for the robe and staff to be sold together. If you are super die-hard on having them all together or separate please just let me know! :)

Lauren Walker

Hi, I am currently taking offers on the hard quest prizes from yesterday! I am open to potentially selling them separate or as a bundle together.

Would you do 150k for the robe and staff??

PrincessAK

or considering all of the prizes for a total of 550k

Status
Not open for further replies.