Should Green Flip Hat be released again??

Should VMK release the green flip again?

• Yes! I want to see in come back in game.

Votes: 88 48.4%
  • No! it was retired for a reason!

Votes: 57 31.3%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jasonpwns

"Retired for a reason" What reason? To appease the greedy? I guess so. The same people who tell people not to complain about retired items will whine when items are brought back. Such hypocrisy. It comes back it comes back. If it doesn't come back oh well.

tarte

I have one and vote for it to come back.
There are many people who didn't have the chance to obtain a flip hat on the original vmk and they are reliving that here on MyVMK. Give everyone a chance to be happy....

I didnt have have a flip hat on the original vmk but was so happy to be able to get a hold of it here.
it's a stylish item that is wanted by many, why not make people happy?

I gave a flip hat to a complete stranger and they were so happy and grateful.
I wish I could see more happiness spread throughout the game

I have one and vote for it to come back.
There are many people who didn't have the chance to obtain a flip hat on the original vmk and they are reliving that here on MyVMK. Give everyone a chance to be happy....

I didnt have have a flip hat on the original vmk but was so happy to be able to get a hold of it here.
it's a stylish item that is wanted by many, why not make people happy?

I gave a flip hat to a complete stranger and they were so happy and grateful.
I wish I could see more happiness spread throughout the game
I myself don't have a flip hat BUT..
The problem with what you're saying is that you think everyone should have a chance to get every item. But then there wouldn't be any trading. At all.

I don't have a flip hat, and I don't think it should be re-released. I've been working hard to find one for the past few days with no such luck. In my opinion it is probably the rarest item in the game and I would like it to stay that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay since people are being stinkers about ruining the rarity of the FIRST rare item in the game.
Then just release it a different color.
Like red.
Happy?

I think it should be released again because this is a game about socializing, NOT a game about "omg look at me I have all these rares." I think everyone should be able to just go to the shops and get whatever item they want, without having to give away a ton of items for one item.
I agree honestly like its a game why does it NEED an economy? plus I've been dying for one (-:

As I now own the hat I'm obviously going to say no, but even before I'd still disagree. Many people have traded lots to obtain it, it would be very depressing for every owner of the hat if their hard work was all for naught and the hat came back on sale. For those bringing greed into this, you need to take a step back. The hat is one of those things people work up to get to, it's sort of an achievement. And god knows how hard trading can be on this game. There is nothing wrong with expanding your inventory, taking pride in the items you obtain, etc. Just because some people might not care about items as much as others, there are people who like the idea of collecting, it gives you something to do; and setting goals for yourself in terms of items is very common among us all. It is never going to be impossible to get your hands on the hat, even though newer items aren't as favored as old, rare items that will not always be true. Inferno is due to come out in the competition quite soon, and it's a new item thats going to rise above in value compared to the other items. There ARE ways to make newer items more valuable, therefore new players will always have a shot if they take it for themselves.

As I now own the hat I'm obviously going to say no, but even before I'd still disagree. Many people have traded lots to obtain it, it would be very depressing for every owner of the hat if their hard work was all for naught and the hat came back on sale. For those bringing greed into this, you need to take a step back. The hat is one of those things people work up to get to, it's sort of an achievement. And god knows how hard trading can be on this game. There is nothing wrong with expanding your inventory, taking pride in the items you obtain, etc. Just because some people might not care about items as much as others, there are people who like the idea of collecting, it gives you something to do; and setting goals for yourself in terms of items is very common among us all. It is never going to be impossible to get your hands on the hat, even though newer items aren't as favored as old, rare items that will not always be true. Inferno is due to come out in the competition quite soon, and it's a new item thats going to rise above in value compared to the other items. There ARE ways to make newer items more valuable, therefore new players will always have a shot if they take it for themselves.
summed up EXACTLY what I was thinking. I've been working hard to get a flip hat and I finally got one today, so I would hate if that all was for nothing :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don't even know why we're discussing this. Is this gonna happen every time an item retires?
Trading was a major part about VMK. I myself don't really trade, but it doesn't feel right without it being there.
And yes, people have traded a lot for the flip hat because staff PROMISED they would NOT rerelease it.
So what's more unfair here? Rereleasing an item that people worked hard to obtain? Or retiring an item early on in the game to establish the FIRST rare item of MyVMK and to establish an economy?

Let's look at this logically here:
Staff pretty much do whatever the majority of players want them to do. This game is essentially run by the player's. Which can be a good thing, and it can also be a bad thing.
Why is it a good thing? Well that's obvious.
Why is it a bad thing? The fact that this thread actually exists is a prime example.
One of the things that keeps this game alive is trading. There were no trade rooms until they retired the Flip Hat. Which was good, it gave people something to do until the games were released.

A lot of you are acting like it was unfair to retire it to begin with. You act like the only way for you to get it, is for it to be re-released. You can still trade for it. It's just gonna take a lot of work.

And it is NOT unfair for staff to retire an item, so stop acting like it. You get upset when they change a big part of the game, so put your selfishness aside and open your mind. Trading is a BIG part of the game. Always has been.

FINALLY to end my long post, I'd like to insist that if people want the stupid hat so bad--then request staff to release a different color of the Flip Hat. Like Red.
Just like they did with the minnie hat.