Skye's Lucky Penny?

What would you like to be done with Skye's Lucky Penny Pin?

• Nothing, leave it as it is

Votes: 32 9.6%
  • Delete it from the game

Votes: 216 65.1%
  • Rename the pin

Votes: 84 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iProsper

What happened really is quite awful, but when you think about it....
"SkyeViolet" and that pin helped spread a joy in MyVMK like no other! It brought so many people together in so many ways.
We came together as a community because we CARED! We haven't, as a community, been caring in a long time. "Skye" gave out 260+ pins. That's at least 260 members that took time out of their days to check on a friend! We blame each other, we call each other names, and we don't respect each other.
But for a short while, people started making new friends all over the place. I made new friends even today ...at her memorial...
My point is that this pin is a symbol of our community's ability to withstand all odds! Amy's gone, the staff members are mostly new, and yet even with all of our disagreements, we're still here. This pin is important to me. It was a reminder that even though I felt like MyVMK was about to implode, that there was still love here, and I want to keep mine!

I think you should change the name to something along the lines of, "MyVMK Friendship Pin." They should also be made sellable and tradeable for those who do not want them, or want one and never got one.
:impatient: there are other ways to spread joy throughout this game instead of faking someone's death

Kelsey

just move on i mean i like the way it looks so who rly cares if this whole thing is fake then it obvi doesn't matter anymore so leave it alone

asyuna

just move on i mean i like the way it looks so who rly cares if this whole thing is fake then it obvi doesn't matter anymore so leave it alone
i think a lot of people just felt a certain connection to her and her story. maybe from their own past life experiences.
to be honest, i never wanted to speak to her and i never tried to reach out to do so. i didn't believe it so i just ignored it. but i can totally see where some people really might have taken the story to heart and how upset this would make them.

iProsper

It wasn't a girl faking her death that brought us together; it was our want/need to take care of each other as a community.
i think the first thing people are going to remember, if this pin is still kept, is how someone lied about dying. Not about how the community came together and cared for one another

What I would like to know is why we are just discovering now what has happened??
This has been going on now for a couple of weeks or more and nobody knew that this was all a lie???

Last edited:

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
What I would like to know is why we are just discovering now what has happened??
This has been going on now for a couple of weeks or more and nobody knew that this was all a lie???
I think it's because people didn't think it was suspicious enough to investigate it before. But when the account was logged into several days after supposed death, someone thought it was fishy and looked into it. That or whoever catfished it decided it was finally time to leak the information anonymously just to watch it blow up in everyone's face.

maybe we should let the real skye make the decision.
So there is in fact a real player named Skye?
How are we supposed to vote on this if we do not have all the facts??
Too many things have happened in this game where we are only getting one half of the story.

Last edited:
I don't get it what happened?[DOUBLEPOST=1432870528][/DOUBLEPOST]
i think there needs to be an explination posted somewhere or people who weren't here the past few hours are all going to wonder what in the world is going on and keep asking about why it should be deleted
Can you tell me what happened?? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.