Sleep Paralysis

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
((too much work...quoting this thread, (still wondering how the @ quote thing works on this computer as a more efficient alternative to hitting reply on here...) but I feel obligated now to say this so that nobody feels alone on this subject))

If anyone else is still struggling with sleep paralysis, you may PM me to talk about it. It’s probably impolite of me for not responding to everyone with this genuine issue; those that had the moxie to come forward and speak about it openly, as I do believe it is very important that everyone receives some form of acknowledgement for this particular concernment. Let me also make one other point clear, it’s not a “one size fits all” issue that some would have another believe, even when it doesn’t involve disturbing images. The most common “prototype” to occur for people is that they do not suffer from seeing things during paralysis; the majority of those cases can still meet criteria that should be looked upon at further review.

*Now I'm not even sure if the usual method worked with multiple name quotes..computers...heh