Small House Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

firelordjoelle

@firelordjoelle
yes! I have 3 Ursula outfit sets left! let me know if you still want them, the entire outfit is 500 credits and 200 credits per individual piece of the outfit.[DOUBLEPOST=1446316857][/DOUBLEPOST]New Additions
- I just won a Hail Maleficent pin, so if anyone's collecting this set, here's a chance at getting Maleficent
- All three of my Villain pins are now given a Fresh Deal, they will be under 500 credits - just ask for the going price
- keep your eyes peeled, in the next week I might just have a new sale for all the Villains items in stock...
yep, still want them! are you on now?

Bindingkey

Recently Out of Stock
- Ursula Outfit

Keep watching, dearies. There may be a few grim grinning goodies in the near future...[DOUBLEPOST=1446425756][/DOUBLEPOST]New Additions
- Haunted Mansion Tombstones! I only managed to stock 5 for each
- Tomb Couch, x2
- A Bubbling Cauldron on sale for 500
- Headless Horseman's Glowing Pumpkin for 500c
- the Halloween party cone and carpet are also available
- Haunted Mansion Butler Top Hat
- Jawa mask and top
- Dark Castle Wall small x2

also, a new change to the OP's layout, individual categories for price ranges to give you an idea of what the values are. There will be a Fresh Deal coming up soon for Haunted Mansion items so stay updated!

Last edited:

Bindingkey

New Additions
- If you can see the light, then you can see some nice deals! It's official - all Moderate-level outfits will be 500c for the set and 200c for each individual piece of the outfit
- Speaking of "seeing the light", Rapunzel's dress is now in stock. I'll try to keep being in stock, but for now bear with me there's only ONE set for now
- 4 Peter Pan windows have been added to furnishing
- An unopened Haunted Mansion blind bag is in stock for 5k! Come and complete your pin collection!
- On the subject of Haunted Mansion... though I wasn't able to be on regularly enough to stock up on the costumes, the tombstones are ghoulishly delightful still! And with something new to spook you even after Halloween is over...
- I'm selling Madame Letoa's Tombstone for 5k! But if you're looking to score as many tombstones as possible, if you purchase Madame Letoa's Tombstone for 8k, you'll be allowed to purchase all Tombstone furniture for 100c for each set!
- Also, the Butler Top Hat has been moved to High End and is now at 1k
[DOUBLEPOST=1447091076][/DOUBLEPOST]Recently Out of Stock
- Haunted Mansion Tsum Tsum Blind Bag

Last edited:

Hyenas

I will take these if they're available, just let me know the exact credit amounts you'd like:

Football Player Purple Shirt
Yokai Kabuki Mask
Haunted Mansion Butler Top Hat
Gumdrop Chair Rainbow
Toy Soldier Purple
Rainbow Lollipop Tree Cyan
Rainbow Lollipop Tree Yellow
Green Chest Keys (x3)
Villains - Lotso

Status
Not open for further replies.