So long, and thanks for all the fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

I'm not good with goodbyes so... bear with me!

After 20 months (wow, it's really been that long!), it is my time to say goodbye. The time I spent writing countless newsletters, creating quests, and staying up late for those anticipated item releases (Who created the rule that new items come out at midnight anyway?!) was beary fun and I hope everyone enjoyed all the work that I, as well as countless other staff, put into planning and designing every part of it.

To the game moderators who volunteer their time to spend their days and nights keeping the game safe, thank you.

To the forum moderators and administration for keeping the forums friendly, fun, clean, and getting rid of all those spambots nobody can understand, thank you.

To the in-game hosts who spend days planning out their rooms, hours participating in the game, and countless reloading of stuck players, thank you.

To Tink and the many other graphic designers who created graphics for us to release and the players to enjoy, thank you.

And finally, Thank YOU! It takes a great amount of work to create and manage a virtual world, but none of this would have happened without every single one of the players.

If you have any issues or sent me any private messages that I have yet to respond to, I recommend emailing contact@myvmk.com as I can no longer help you.

I wish the game and the staff team best of luck with their future endeavors. Keep unleashing the magic!

MyVMK is losing 2 very respected and loved Staff. I'm sorry to hear you're leaving but I wish you the best in your future endeavors! The kingdom won't forget what you've done for it. Thank you Grizzly!

bye :grizzly: :cry:

I can't see well enough to type this, darned onions!! Thank you Bear for being awesome and putting up with all our teasing, and !whackgrizzly fun. You were always such a good sport and at the same time a great leader. I have nothing but great respect for you, and I've learned lots from you. Best of luck in all you do, and please visit every so often!

Status
Not open for further replies.