So.. Sparrow

AlsCabals

idk I feel like green keys and crates aren't even worth it anymore. I've given up on the whole thing. it's so difficult to get rare items in this game, in my opinion. and I've been around since April.

my luck with green crates is the same luck I had during dreams month.

(I only won once and it was a green light cycle....)

Last edited:

Myth

Considering most people who were hoarding green keys used most/all of them when green crates were released, and green keys are incredibly time-consuming to get (Seriously, you could ride for hours and still not get one), it looks like sparrow suit will be incredibly scarce. Hopefully they leave it in the crates for a while AND open up some other way to get keys.

I hate how they insist on making an item super rare just because it was super rare in the original. It's a different game, we can have original ideas and different values for items..
What bothers me the most is that Amy (or maybe another staff member -- I can't remember) at the beginning of MyVMK said that the values of everything would be completely different and we would be surprised.

So far everything we cherish and desire have been the hardest to obtain and it's making people really frustrated. Yes, there are some exceptions; (putting Bird Hat in the store for all those Bird Hat lovers) and such, but the majority of the items we want the most we have to struggle and claw our way towards getting.

I still believe MyVMK is a social experiment being run by Disney (why else haven't they shut us down) to see how cray we can get over a virtual items. I mean come on, MyVMK makes some of the most desired items become super rare during one of the most busiest times for our demographics (back to school) and they make keys super hard to get during an already busy time of year. I'm onto you MyVMK. Either this is an experiment or Amy wants us to suffer//

Jk
Not really

SailorX

Soldier of Love and the Unknown
Has anyone besides Donlee gotten it? He can't possibly be the only one in the entire game that pulled any of the pieces. After all, there were multiple people out there with the baggy jeans and black flip.

Lost

Has anyone besides Donlee gotten it? He can't possibly be the only one in the entire game that pulled any of the pieces. After all, there were multiple people out there with the baggy jeans and black flip.
I saw someone in trade room with hat and I saw someone on rides with pants.

Also someone i trade section said the pulled shirt.

There is probably like at least 10 pieces in game because I think I heard someone else pulled 2.

That was in the beginning when people had hundreds of keys. I think everyone used the majority of their keys but don't want the junk now to risk it for 4 super rare pieces of sparrow?

SailorX

Soldier of Love and the Unknown
That was in the beginning when people had hundreds of keys. I think everyone used the majority of their keys but don't want the junk now to risk it for 4 super rare pieces of sparrow?
Yeah I suppose. I'm not gonna bother, even if I do somehow get more keys. I'm not that into sparrow outfit to care XD

Yes, and while you're at it, why not release MORE.

In fact let's just take every unreleased item and seal it away into the crates.
Just make everything rare.
No, make everything SUPER rare.
Everything
Super

RARE
:rage:

all rides and no play makes zeppelin a dull boy, all rides and no play makes zeppelin a dull boy, all rides and no play makes zeppelin a dull boy

all rides and no play makes zeppelin a dull boy, all rides and no play makes zeppelin a dull boy, all rides and no play makes zeppelin a dull boy

all rides and no play makes zeppelin a dull boy, all rides and no play makes zeppelin a dull boy, all rides and no play makes zeppelin a dull boy :corner:

Yes, and while you're at it, why not release MORE.

In fact let's just take every unreleased item and seal it away into the crates.
Just make everything rare.
No, make everything SUPER rare.
Everything
Super

RARE
:rage:

all rides and no play makes zeppelin a dull boy, all rides and no play makes zeppelin a dull boy, all work and no play makes zeppelin a dull boy

all rides and no play makes zeppelin a dull boy, all rides and no play makes zeppelin a dull boy, all rides and no play makes zeppelin a dull boy :corner:
@Amy @Snow You've broken him.

Our daughter, Hannahyosh was the first in game last night to get Sparrow shoes. After a visit from Amy and Snow she opened 5 more crates and was the first in game to receive Sparrow pants. Insert a second visit from a shocked Amy and Snow. lol I think with her luck, KingQuackATac and I need to let her pick lottery numbers for us. Hehe.