So.. Sparrow

Let's make sense of it.

Is every piece a super rare? Meaning as hard as to get as Black Flip/Baggys were? Aka 4 ultras, to make 1 super ultra?

yes hello how do we value this.

thanks.

Mossie

Forest Faery and Occasional Pirate
I've said this before - sparrow outfit was my favorite thing EVER in vmk. I wouldn't care if it ZERO value. I would still love it D:

so rip aceys dreams 2k14
agreed! i'd rather have nothing to my VMK name except this costume and i'd be content. :(

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I'm sad. I always wanted my Sparrow suit back, but using the crates, I have never pulled anything actually good. Say goodbye to the suit.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Considering most people who were hoarding green keys used most/all of them when green crates were released, and green keys are incredibly time-consuming to get (Seriously, you could ride for hours and still not get one), it looks like sparrow suit will be incredibly scarce. Hopefully they leave it in the crates for a while AND open up some other way to get keys.

I hate how they insist on making an item super rare just because it was super rare in the original. It's a different game, we can have original ideas and different values for items..

Geggy

I hate how they insist on making an item super rare just because it was super rare in the original. It's a different game, we can have original ideas and different values for items..
The odd thing is that there are many items that are rare in this game that were not rare in VMK, or vice versa. In the end, a lot of these 'rares' hold their higher value here because people have a nostalgic sense of their rarity. Firewalls, for instance, are not even close to being truly rare (just retired), but people perceive them as valuable because they were in VMK...so the community at large makes them valuable.

Conversely, there are many rarer items in MyVMK that were also rare in VMK, but most people here either weren't aware of their rarity, or don't even realize how rare/valuable they should be (Orange Organ, Underwater Organ Brown, etc).