Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

^I'm getting mixed signals here bro

like why can't boys be like "if I ask u to play video games with me and I flirt with u, I like u" instead of making us figure it out

You think you ruined my life but you didn't, you improved it greatly actually. You claim to be a Buddhist yet you don't realize how hard karma is gonna bite you in the butt.
It's sad that the only reason I can't say this to you is because you talk like you're so big and tough online yet when you see me in person you run and hide. You're not nearly as cool as you think you are and and I wish you the absolutely worst. :)

Jasmine

^I'm getting mixed signals here bro

like why can't boys be like "if I ask u to play video games with me and I flirt with u, I like u" instead of making us figure it out
I know, right? And why do they ignore you when they don't know what to say to you? What's up with that?

~
I wish you'd stop acting like an idiot and a wimp and tell me what you're thinking. These childish games have to stop. This is your last chance, so make it count. Because if you screw up one more time, just know I won't come crawling back to you. It'll be over for good.

I am going to flip if I don't even get to the interview stage of this job application. I can't imagine myself doing any other job without thinking I wouldn't be good for it.

-gets banned from forums-

-makes new forum bc too good for everyone else-
marry me please
"NOTE: This is not a thread for calling anyone out. Why you may think some people deserved to be called out for this, publicly and without proof is not the way to do it. That would go directly under the rule for flaming a member. As such, any posts that do call specific members out, or hint to certain members, will be reported immediately to Moderators. If you have a problem with anyone, report it to a Staff Member."

Don't wait until last minute to report it to a staff member so that you can play dirty and get someone you don't like banned... That's just r00d.
I should refer u to my friend Wil's thread.

http://forums.myvmk.com/showthread.php?12390-Fake-People

oh wait...

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!

marry me please
"NOTE: This is not a thread for calling anyone out. Why you may think some people deserved to be called out for this, publicly and without proof is not the way to do it. That would go directly under the rule for flaming a member. As such, any posts that do call specific members out, or hint to certain members, will be reported immediately to Moderators. If you have a problem with anyone, report it to a Staff Member."

Don't wait until last minute to report it to a staff member so that you can play dirty and get someone you don't like banned... That's just r00d.

oh wait...
That post does fall under the flaming rule, no? How come it hasn't been removed?

marry me please

oh wait...

I really like this little piece up here... don't u?

oh and

To be perfectly honest with you, the true intentions behind the forums we created wasn't a sense of rebellion or negativity. We didn't do it out of spite. Actually, if I'm being honest, I just really like making forums and it was an interesting opportunity to try.

Elle

You and your "group" who continues to make awful remarks about each other when you think it's a "secret" may not be so shushed as you think.
I can't wait until the day comes where you're exposed. :')