Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

In my eyes,
The hatred shows,
Attempting not,
To overflow.

You are annoying,
If you didn't know.
I'm sick of you,
Please just go.

Your stupid words,
On which I'm caught,
Lead me to say,
Can you not?

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
I wish you knew what you were missing out on...I wish you could see how good things could be if you gave them a chance.

Do you really think I spend all my time trying to ruin your life? News flash hunny, you're basic and I could careless what you do, what you say, or what you think. You're not important and never were, to me, or to anyone.

I wish you didn't have to go...you have no idea how hard it is with you gone...

I hope you know I'm not mad at you or disappointed in you. Sometimes I think you feel like I am. Or maybe you're disappointed in me, I don't know. I'm not sure why you don't feel comfortable talking to me, but my best friend felt it too. He even told me "I can't talk to you, not in real life and certainly not online. You just make it uncomfortable"... How many times have I heard these words said to me? How many different people have told me they can't talk to me? Or maybe they'll open up to me one time and never open up to me again. Why is it that I make these situations so awkward or uncomfortable? I don't know. But I'm sorry. It must be my fault if you're feeling this way. No matter how much I care... But really, it's OK. And I seriously don't mind. I'd feel that way if I were you, too...

Jasmine

You're an idiot. I'm so sick of you, but I can't give up... :S

Lost

I miss you. A lot. It kills me that we don't talk anymore. I hope you're doing okay, and I hate that I'm so selfish that I want you to be there for me even though I know what you're going through right now. What you said that one time may have just been an off the cuff comment, but it felt like you ripped me heart out saying we may never talk again, but I'm glad we did.

Honestly I wish we never met, because this hurts like hell. But I can't get over missing you.