Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

that moment when you go from having all your friends there for you

to when they slowly drop you, one by one, and band together on the opposite side.

tbh I guess I just wasn't meant for friends.

maybe I'm finally being punished for all the horrible things I have said and done in life
#sweg

I can't bare the thought of letting you, and everyone else know the truth.

Since I can't post this on any of my other social media since everyone involved knows my social media........
I can't even begin to explain how upset and annoyed I am. He has told you several times, since October, and especially since him and I have started dating in December, that he does not want you botherin ghim anymore. Your obsessive nature honestly turns him off of the idea of ever being friends with you. The world does not, and will never, revolve around. You may believe whatever you think, but we are both happy together. Please take this time to realize that you need to grow up and experience the real world.

Finding out you had a girlfriend was pretty hard, and I'm still trying to deal with it. You are such a great guy and I love being around you. But I need to not be so selfish and accept that you could be really happy with this girl. In time, I hope I will come to see it that way.

Why can’t you see past what’s directly in front of you brother; what are you afraid of that haunts you? What is it that plagues your mind so, still a man of hale for time, yet you look with eyes of languishment and torment as if you had some type of tunnel vision within your consciousness. I would help you till the end yet you refuse and reject me still; are you too proud or are you too contemptuous to accept help from one who does not pass judgment unto you for accepting such? I shouldn’t have to say since we are kin; there are those who know you as you know your own true self. Open your eyes, brother. Enough is enough. Why must I watch you make your own blood suffer; it me pains me greatly inside to not tell you everything and all the mistakes you continue to make in the wake of your own destruction. I have not been able to find the words to convince you to finally turn away from this subverted path you’re on and what grief I can muster to feel every day, feels like a thousand needles pressed against my soul. Do not end up like your sister, standing alone on this battlefield of hatred with nothing more than contempt for all else; I cannot continue to bare this thought for so long. What must I say or do to make you finally understand...I truly cherish you, just as I have always cherished our bereft of life sister. I ask myself time and time again, how do I find the words when nothing else works. That is the burden I’ve always carried for you brother....and perhaps always will.

im scared. scared that i might actually like you again. scared that you'll hurt me again. scared that you'll go to college and forget about me. scared that you'll find someone who's able to be there in person unlike me. it's easy to mask this by continuing to keep the conversation light but im so unsure on what you're thinking, how you're feeling, and what's going to happen between us.

i don't know why i trusted you again.

i need someone that i can open up to. that i can tell what's going on in the deepest, darkest parts of my mind. that i can tell that i'm not ok. i want to be able to break and someone help me put the pieces back together because i'm tired of faking that i'm not hurting. i'm tired of being alone. i want to be able to put my feelings into words. i want to tell someone the things i did without judgement.

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
Stop being so rude. You have flaws, too.

I'm the biggest fool when I'm around you. It's honestly embarassing, and I hope you don't notice. I really want to be more than friends, but I know there's no chance.

I wish there was a chance.

Last edited: