SOS pls someone help me

nuggit

I haven't been on for awhile and I just got a new macbook (maybe that info will help??idk) but I downloaded the adobe software thing and I entered the game. However, after it updated, it went to black and I've tried this a couple times so am I missing something or what? I'm confused come help ty :-)

Cheshire

I haven't been on for awhile and I just got a new macbook (maybe that info will help??idk) but I downloaded the adobe software thing and I entered the game. However, after it updated, it went to black and I've tried this a couple times so am I missing something or what? I'm confused come help ty :-)
MyVMK does not currently work on MacBooks due to it not supporting shockwave. If you still wish to play, you can try using:
http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/myvmk-launcher-for-mac-os-x-10-6.57684/

-Cheshire

Myth

I was able to play for a little bit using the MyVMK Launcher (although the major bugs made it extremely annoying: taking 20+ mins to load the game, having a black screen to "click out" of every time I clicked out of it, etc). But as of today with the new shockwave update, the game is completely black for me.

I have a Macbook and use the launcher provided above. It has been updated and runs far smoother than its predecessor. The last one was completely buggy and always had black pixels and long wait times. This new one runs much smoother. I do have a Windows computer but would rather play on my Mac since it's my main computer. Overall I'm satisfied. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!