*~*~*~STEVEN UNIVERSE~*~*~*

perksofamy

anyone on here watch steven universe??!
I just caught up and I NEED MOAR NOW!!! its so good! such an underated TV show.
I need to know if Lapis will be okay bc i love her so much D: and i wanna know more about Ruby and Sapphire bc they're just so darn adorable!!!

PS: will we ever find out what the deal is with onion???? LBR.

perksofamy

YES YES AND YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love amethyst so much but everyones character development is so good
amethyst is so precious! I felt so bad for her during the kindergarten special but at least shes trying to be as good as she can :angel:
garnet is my fav by far since she treats steven like a real crystal gem and doesnt forget that he's just learning too and is still a kid

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
@Tariel Get in here:D

@perksofamy I don't watch it often but I do enjoy it from time to time. It's kind of hard to choose a favorite but perhaps I'd go with Amethyst. I find her to be hilarious, especially when her and Steven are together.

perksofamy

@perksofamy I don't watch it often but I do enjoy it from time to time. It's kind of hard to choose a favorite but perhaps I'd go with Amethyst. I find her to be hilarious, especially when her and Steven are together.
you should try and catch up if you have the time!! it's worth the watch.
Amethyst is super funny for comedic relief her and steven are just two kids its gr8

Hmm maybe I'll start watching this show @_@ :whee::cloud9::wizard::adventure:

Omg LOVE Steven U!!!!! I made a thread like last October but nobody was interested [emoji22]

Lapis and Pearl are definitely my favorites but I also really like Garnet. When I get home I can chat fpr hours about Steven U :-) currently at work though. But OMG the new episodes were sooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!! Sapphire and Ruby are soooo awesome!!!! Though now I'm worried about Peridot wandering around Beach City :s

perksofamy

Omg LOVE Steven U!!!!! I made a thread like last October but nobody was interested [emoji22]

Lapis and Pearl are definitely my favorites but I also really like Garnet. When I get home I can chat fpr hours about Steven U :-) currently at work though. But OMG the new episodes were sooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!! Sapphire and Ruby are soooo awesome!!!! Though now I'm worried about Peridot wandering around Beach City :s
I've heard lapis might not be coming back D: but its just a fan rumor. I loved her so much! she'd be so fun to cosplay as!!
Chat me up i'll talk for hours about it!!!!
Garnet is my favourite bc she is just so aweomse xP
Maybe Peridot will turn good??????? theres so many questions to be answered and 10 minute epsidoes dont help D:

I've heard lapis might not be coming back D: but its just a fan rumor. I loved her so much! she'd be so fun to cosplay as!!
Chat me up i'll talk for hours about it!!!!
Garnet is my favourite bc she is just so aweomse xP
Maybe Peridot will turn good??????? theres so many questions to be answered and 10 minute epsidoes dont help D:
Fan rumors are 90% inaccurate lol i do remember 2 though that came true. Garnet being a fusion and Steven and Connie becoming a fusion. Though that rumor only surfaced after the promo of Amethyst saying "Pearl look at Garnet" and garnet smiling like it was christmas XD since everyone knew the episode was about fusion everyone put 2 and 2 together and got 4 XD I honestly hope Lapis comes back as shes my favorite character <3 Peridot doesn't seem like she'll turn good but i'm curious to see who this "Yellow Diamond" that Jasper spoke of is

perksofamy

Fan rumors are 90% inaccurate lol i do remember 2 though that came true. Garnet being a fusion and Steven and Connie becoming a fusion. Though that rumor only surfaced after the promo of Amethyst saying "Pearl look at Garnet" and garnet smiling like it was christmas XD since everyone knew the episode was about fusion everyone put 2 and 2 together and got 4 XD I honestly hope Lapis comes back as shes my favorite character <3 Peridot doesn't seem like she'll turn good but i'm curious to see who this "Yellow Diamond" that Jasper spoke of is
well what people are saying about Lapis is that the fusion her and jasper took is machalite which irl, if put into water releases a toxic fume so maybe something along those lines is gonna happen Here's a post about it
omg when stevonnie happened garnet was so priceless
Maybe yellow diamond is what rose quartz was protecting earth from who knows :S

well what people are saying about Lapis is that the fusion her and jasper took is machalite which irl, if put into water releases a toxic fume so maybe something along those lines is gonna happen Here's a post about it
omg when stevonnie happened garnet was so priceless
Maybe yellow diamond is what rose quartz was protecting earth from who knows :S
If the fusion was to turn toxic once it hit water then it would have done that when Lapis put water chains on them. Since that didn't happen and even when they were submerged from the neck down they were still fine (though they were fighting but eh) so i think that theory is just not accurate because of all the water we saw them in and nothing happened. Also if something were to happen they could always unfuse and at the bottom of the ocean i know Lapis would be fine but i'm not so sure about Jasper as shes not a water gem XD she can probably swim but at the bottom of an ocean? i wouldn't know.

Now about Yellow Diamond i'm just guessing but i think that the picture i'll be posting below might be her. Now i can't be sure but considering the diamonds surrounding her i'm going to guess its her.

perksofamy

If the fusion was to turn toxic once it hit water then it would have done that when Lapis put water chains on them. Since that didn't happen and even when they were submerged from the neck down they were still fine (though they were fighting but eh) so i think that theory is just not accurate because of all the water we saw them in and nothing happened. Also if something were to happen they could always unfuse and at the bottom of the ocean i know Lapis would be fine but i'm not so sure about Jasper as shes not a water gem XD she can probably swim but at the bottom of an ocean? i wouldn't know.

Now about Yellow Diamond i'm just guessing but i think that the picture i'll be posting below might be her. Now i can't be sure but considering the diamonds surrounding her i'm going to guess its her.

oh yes that photo is more than likely hinting at something xP

AAAAAYYY NEXT EPISODE WE LEARN ABOUT GREG AND ROSE GET UR TISSUES READY
IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the eppisode "Lion 3: Straight to Video" Made me cry sooooooooooo much T_T and that was just a glimpse of Rose and her past. I can only imagine what next week's episode will be like

mark

10 mins late to everything
I watched the first episode because of Tumblr spam about it and this forum, but it doesn't look that interesting... not going to lie :( It does remind me of Adventure Time though...