*~*~*~STEVEN UNIVERSE~*~*~*

perksofamy

I have aboslutely no idea o.o
sardonyx is a fusion gem just by google definition and the only fusions we havent seen are pearl and garnet, and jasper and peridot.
IT SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING WEEK :D

Bimbette

Your #1 Bimb
I loooooooove Steven Universe so much. I have sooo many theiroes (like how Jasper is a fusion) and tbh my favorites character is Connie. But Lapis is rad. So is Garnet. And Pearl. OKAY I CAN'T CHOOSE.

By the way, here's a cute little short that was uploaded to CN's website earlier this week.

Nothing much that we didn't already know, but it's still adorable. :squee:

ALL ABOARD THE FEELS TRAIN

Sardonyx is my second favorite fusion, right behind Opal. She's so fabulous! AAHHH

I was fully expecting Sugilite (aka Nicki Minaj) to start rapping when she came back.

Also, I feel really, really bad for Pearl. I hope she and Garnet make up soon. :(

Rebecca Sugar confirmed at SDCC that this week's episodes form a single story arc together... exciting!!!

perksofamy

THIS STEVEN BOMB IS SO GOOD SO FAR AND WERE ONLY 2 EPISODES IN
Laffy Saphy is my new favourite thing!!! I felt so bad for steven because he was blaming himself for everything that was happening my poor poor baby :( this show is so ahead of its time for a childrens show

My birthstone was sapphire, which happens to be my favorite gem. When ruby went off and saying "I'm the eternal flame, baby!" I knew from then on that I am and I like her.