Still can't return to myvmk

arendalle7

Real-Life Merida
I've tried to log on for months and nothing's working. I've cleared my cache and cookies, and now I'm trying myVMKpal, but when I log in MVP, it just says "Logging in..." in the sidebar and the screen remains black.

On the original client, I'm stuck on a DC loop.

Yall, I really want to return with my original myvmk account, but I may have to start over. I have some fairly rare items, lots of credits, and my friends list that I don't want to lose....:scared:

Maybe a Host or somebody could help???

Last edited:

Spyro

I have this problem too. I downloaded MyVMKPal, I log in, it does an adobe shockwave loading screen then just goes black. I have spent waaaayyy too much time searching for a solution.

saturn

this is a huge problem for me as well. i can't log in to myvmk pal - i get stuck on the initial loading page for like 3 minutes and then it tries to load furniture, etc. and it disconnects and loops again. the entire process from logging in to the DC is about 6-10 minutes.

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Was there ever a solution to this? My buddy is trying to start playing and can't get into the game because of this issue.
Are they using the new client alpha? Go to the myvmk.com main page, log in and click the blue button that says Enter :)

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
I'm trying to get him on the old client. Mostly because of how buggy the new client is. @HapaBruja
Fair enough, I suggest it because I've been off game for basically two months because of that exact issue and the new client has had one or two noticeable bugs for me, but it's definitely been better than not being able to play at all!

CaptainJax

...but you HAVE heard of me.
Ahoy.

If you are using windows,
I had similar issues. Simba suggested that I try this and it worked for me:

1.) Close all browsers including MyVMKPal

2.) Open a command prompt (start, all programs, accessories, command prompt)

3.) Type "del %TEMP%\*.cct" (without quotes) and hit enter

4.) Launch MyVMKPal and clear its cache using "Settings" - "Having issues?" - "Clear Cache/Cookies"

That seems to clear both the Windows and MyVMKPal shockwave flash caches. You should now be able to login with MyVMKPal.

I hope it helps.

See you on the seas!