Tardis

I guess it's not Disney but I feel a strong urge to make a tardis that the staff can like drop in public rooms randomly on special event days so when you enter it you're inside of it and there is the Doctor in NPC form. xD Also when the staff dropped it, it would have an animation that made it fade in.

Yet like I said it's not Disney so I probably won't make it. xD

neverlander

Yeah, good idea to not make it.

I don't think it's a good idea, It's a diney game and should be strictly bound to disney. would be weird to just chuck in random non disney things. :)

So you guys don't think it's a good idea to bring in batman to the game either? I made a whole land dedicated to batman and several costumes. :C

So you guys don't think it's a good idea to bring in batman to the game either? I made a whole land dedicated to batman and several costumes. :C
Maybe try to get it in another game? :)
VMK is a Disney game though, so it should be only Disney-related items, in my opinion.

I swear, what is it with you people and wanting Dr. Who items in VMK, it's Disney only. This is why the Dr. Who fandom makes the internet facepalm.

I swear, what is it with you people and wanting Dr. Who items in VMK, it's Disney only. This is why the Dr. Who fandom makes the internet facepalm.
The internet also facepalms at those who dislike things simply because they're popular.

I like Dr. Who, it wouldn't be a bad addition. =D

InaDaze

The Confused One.
If that report is actually true, I will be legitimately surprised.

Not sure how I feel about Doctor Who going into VMK though. Kind of feels like it has it's own magic with the whole show.

The internet also facepalms at those who dislike things simply because they're popular.

I like Dr. Who, it wouldn't be a bad addition. =D
People generally don't dislike fandoms because they're popular, rather because their fans are preachy. This can be seen on sites like Reddit, 4chan, YouTube, etc. In regards to fandoms like Bronies, Dr. Who fans, Pewdiepie commenters, and so on. Whichever gave you the idea that people dislike popular things simply for the fact that they're popular is beyond me. In my personal opinion, I as well facepalm at all the Dr. Who items trying to be pushed into the game, but not because it's popular. This game is based around Disneyland, Disney cartoons, Disney movies, and oh yeah.. DISNEY. I understand this game is a fan-made version, but it takes away the Disney magic which is the whole reason people play this game.

kaitrock

You could still do Marvel superheroes instead of DC because Disney has rights to them