tell me how embarrassing you were 5 years ago

I was a huge soccer player and I was really orange (I don't tan I turn orange) and really blonde from the summer sun (I went to soccer camps all summer) & I was an annoying freshman. & I worse clothes too big for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jitter

I went through the scene faze, same as any other teen. One boy on my school bus told me I needed to stop wearing so much black eyeshadow under my eyes because I looked like a demon. :(
View attachment 3350
On VMK I was "in a relationship" with a boy that gave me rare things (I got a free gold mickey ears and a stitch hat<3) then when he came into a trading room and saw me trading with another boy he accused me of cheating on him, he got literally so angry. He told me he was never going to trust anyone again and that he would never be able to be with another girl, and then deleted me. I never saw him again. :o

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
omg.
i had a duh duh named jeremygater
who is now my best friend.
but when i was 11 when vmk closed after knowing him for three years i fell madly in love with him.
it carried on into smallworlds beta and until like 2010.
i WAS CRAZY. INSANE. I SWEAR TO YOU. i just want to cry thinking about it.
all the other people in our old possy would bully me and make fun of me and tease me about it and make mean pranks saying he loved me and stuff
THEY EVEN MADE VIDEOS but they're deleted now thanks jesus :alot:
i was so weird. i used to tell my vmk friends i was a mermaid.

oh and there was that one time when i was 9 where my tiara got scammed and i cried and my mom screamed at me
and then when vmk closed and she screamed at me telling me to get a life LOL

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
My spelling/grammar/typing skills were overall just horrendous.

On AIM, which was what all the cool cats used back then, I used COMIC SANS. Yeah, that tells you a lot.

I thought the username suggestion was the coolest name ever and thought that I could never come up with anything better so my first account was "AstroPinkCoolGirl" ...

I thought the username suggestion was the coolest name ever and thought that I could never come up with anything better so my first account was "AstroPinkCoolGirl" ...
That's the same way I got my first VMK username, and I stuck with it here just because of the memories.

Five years ago... oh, geez. I used my English class vocabulary assignments to write a "novel" using online gaming, VMK, and thinly-veiled anime plotlines as the story's backbone. When I wasn't writing that I occasionally scribbled really cheesy, overly-romantic love poems to my best friend and slipped them into her school agenda while she wasn't looking >.<

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
I was the "Hannah Montana" of the VMK "bay.be" world. One day, I would be a "bay.be" and then the next, I'd be a normal player, and one time my "mummy" caught me being normal and freaked out on me

wow was I ever cool xD