The baseball thread

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I cannot believe the Brewers swept the World Series Champion Red Sox. Power to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I would say I am too excited for the Dodgers-Tigers game Wednesday, but I am very very excited. First Dodgers game since 2012.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I went to the Dodgers game yesterday. Dodgers lost 7-6, but they got 3 runs in the bottom of the 9th to tie the game.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I don't know what it is but everyone is playing SO well. I know this won't last forever, but this is a great start! I don't know why everyone had us finishing last though... I know the NL Central is pretty much the best division in the MLB, but even the Cubs are going to be better than us??? Come on. And when we swept the Red Sox it seemed like all their fans thought they had to apologize, why? We're good, deal with it.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Dodgers don't even play at home on Jackie Robinson Day. At least the Giants have to honor him tomorrow

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Well it's nice to take one game from that, because if we were swept then we would drop three games in the standings, since we only lost two out of three we only dropped one game, it's a big difference.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I need to get to Colorado sometime this year for a Rockies game, preferably against the Dodgers. Any baseball would work, really not willing to go to AAA baseball this year and be cold for 4 hours.