"The Jester's Joke Box" - Submissions

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Just so everyone knows. The cyan jester hats are tradeable, and they are available in your inventories now. If you can't see it, clear your cache and reload, if you still can't I guess that means you didn't make it :/

Thanks again [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] for hosting this fun event. It was definitely entertaining :flower:

Enso

Darn it, [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] I didn't read the date of the thread and someone bumped it so I pranked my friend! Hopefully I can get an honourable mention or something but heres my prank... It's a long one lol.
I guess I'll tag [MENTION=4]Grizzly[/MENTION] or [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] just so they can get a laugh if they want and don't ban me for lying about a staff (;

Full prank in spoiler, alternately you can view the imgur album here:
http://imgur.com/a/Hm8A8

(my in game name is Trade)

Edit: I feel obligated to tag [MENTION=3105]arendalle7[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
To be fair to [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION], the OP does say,
Anyone who enters legitimately (that means no acting - we'll be checking!) will receive a Teal Jester's Hat as a prize.
Not to be snarky, just so everyone knows that it doesn't exactly say that everyone would get one, but just those that entered legitimately.

But it does seem like there's a lot of confusion over what that means, maybe it would be helpful for a small statement from [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4]Grizzly[/MENTION] , [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] or [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] ?? (Since everyone did wait a long time to hear about the results of this event, perhaps some clarification could clear up any confusion.)

Last edited:

Jasmine

To be fair to [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION], the OP does say,

Not to be snarky, just so everyone knows that it doesn't exactly say that everyone would get one, but just those that entered legitimately.

But it does seem like there's a lot of confusion over what that means, maybe it would be helpful for a small statement from [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4]Grizzly[/MENTION] , [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] or [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] ?? (Since everyone did wait a long time to hear about the results of this event, perhaps some clarification could clear up any confusion.)
Yeah, I agree - I think people are just disappointed because maybe it wasn't explained well enough? It seems that a lot of people didn't get them, and I really don't think that that many people "cheated". Plus there's no sure way to know whether someone did cheat, other than them saying something about cheating in game. Perhaps that's another reason why people are upset - they know they didn't cheat, yet they still didn't get the prize they felt they were promised. :shrug:

Not everyone who entered received a jester hat, that being said each and every entry was reviewed and considered. If your entry did not get a teal jester hat, there is no reason to fret or be upset, there are still going to more opportunities to get the hat, I assure you.

-Snow

Not everyone who entered received a jester hat, that being said each and every entry was reviewed and considered. If your entry did not get a teal jester hat, there is no reason to fret or be upset, there are still going to more opportunities to get the hat, I assure you.

-Snow
Originally, it was said that all legitimate entries would receive the hat. Is that incorrect?

-Snow
What about people with name changes though? I know someone already took my old username, so did you guys sure about the people that had it changed? :o

Amy

Head Administrator
What about people with name changes though? I know someone already took my old username, so did you guys sure about the people that had it changed? :o
You have yours now. It was given to the other Tomlinson, sorry! Also, we're looking for "coolidion" in-game.