• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
Cindrbellas said:
I voted for VMKL, Virtual Magic Kingdom Legacy, and here's my reasoning:

It's epic. It's legit.

MyVMK, although sounds good, it does not reflect our community. It says "mine," and takes away from "kingdom," in a game that at its heart is a community. If you play by yourself, it might sound fine to you, but many play as a family. Sharing items, rooms, even credits. It's a game for all ages and relations.

VMKLegacy speaks to our history. This once was a beloved game and it was taken away, and here's a chance for us to play again. With an opensource our Legacy will continue FOR ALL TIME (epic). It's "we," it's "ours," it's "no one person's." :geek:
{This post shall not be overlooked.

-Tessa?

Alyce

Younger than Dirt..Older than Disneyland
Tessa said:
Cindrbellas said:

It's epic. It's legit.

MyVMK, although sounds good, it does not reflect our community. It says "mine," and takes away from "kingdom," in a game that at its heart is a community. If you play by yourself, it might sound fine to you, but many play as a family. Sharing items, rooms, even credits. It's a game for all ages and relations.

VMKLegacy speaks to our history. This once was a beloved game and it was taken away, and here's a chance for us to play again. With an opensource our Legacy will continue FOR ALL TIME (epic). It's "we," it's "ours," it's "no one person's." :geek:

-Tessa?

I feel that the word "My" does reflect our community. To me it is a sense of responsibility and pride, as in My Country, My Home Town, or My Family.

I have made many long term friendships through this game from all walks of life, many states, and other countries.

We have shared laughs and tears. It is multi generational.

This is My VMK Family.

Geggy

Alyce said:
Tessa said:
Cindrbellas said:

It's epic. It's legit.

-Tessa?

I feel that the word "My" does reflect our community. To me it is a sense of responsibility and pride, as in My Country, My Home Town, or My Family.

I have made many long term friendships through this game from all walks of life, many states, and other countries.

We have shared laughs and tears. It is multi generational.

This is My VMK Family.
But the name wouldn't be "MyVMKFamily." :geek:

To me..."MyVMK," or "myVMK" works best if Amy were to opensource it. That way, we could have VMKLegacy as the community game online, and MyVMK as the game you can play at home (like, when this iteration of the game is unavailable for any and all possible reasons).

Alyce

Younger than Dirt..Older than Disneyland
But the name wouldn't be "MyVMKFamily." :geek:

Geggy, I did not mean for the name to be MyVMKFamily.

I meant MyVMK implies a family or a community, including its history/legacy.

Sorry if I was not clear. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.