Time limit on Captains Quarters and Adventureland Bazaar

I dont think its fair that everyone gets to be inside of Captain's Quarters and the Bazaar and attain large sums of credit while everyone else has to wait hours on end.

Eh, I mean... yes and no I suppose. People can just AFK forever and come back to it. What I think needs to be implemented is an idle auto-kick timer.

If you're idle (afk) for lets say.. 5 minutes, it kicks you to "Not in any room."

About what's "fair" in this game is all relative. However, what I just mentioned does need to be implemented imo.

I don't know if I'm just really lucky or something but I have NEVER had a problem getting into the Captains Quarters. It'll be full and I click it a few times repeatedly and get in. Just try clicking it over and over again.

i've seen people get like 60k from shells. :o i honestly have a hard time with the game in general, my computer is too slow, so i don't worry about it haha.
60K? That's a little excessive.. Probably all together I've gotten like 12 K but I've spent most of it.. I just want Bat Magic now. I always see the same girl in the Captain's Quarters and she gets SO many shells.

I think a 15-20 minute time limit is reasonable for rooms with queues, with a 5-10 min waiting period before reentering. it would mix it up a lot to give those with slower connections a better chance against those who stay hours on end grabbing everything.

Personally, regarding these rooms, it would really be much nicer to have MORE rooms with multi/quick regeneration on shells!!! It's taking the fun out of the game since we don't have any other way to gain credits and items that are very expensive considering how little time we've had to play and the fact that there isn't a decent way to earn. 25 ppl in Adventureland Bazaar is too many. Every time I try to walk to a shell I end up clicking on a person's hat or arm that gets in the way and by the time I can close that to see where I'm going it's far too late.

I wish it was a common courtesy rule that people remove hats in the main shelling rooms, too. :)