Tomorrowland problem?

Blueburry

Tried to log into the game but i always get this error:
"Your connection was lost, Please login to the game again.
If you were playing a game in the Tomorrowland Arcade, you'll have to
finish it before you sign into VMK again."

Then the page just restarts.
Help?

I tried making a new account,
and going into game with it but the same error pops up.

Jerimiah

A lil more information would help.
Are you using vmkpal, what browser are you on, have you tried any basic troubleshooting yet, do you have shockwave and what version...

Jerimiah

I'm not using vmkpal, i use google chrome, I've tried reinstalling shockwave, restarting computer.
And i have shockwave player 12.1.
For some people, downgrading shockwave to 11 (i think, maybe 10) helps. You can try clearing cache, reinstalling chrome, using firefox to check if it's a browser thing. Honestly, I'm not sure. I would also say check your internet connection, if it's slow you'll disconnect frequently or not be able to load the game. But since it's specifically giving you a message about tomorrowland arcade (which doesn't exist) and not just disconnecting you like normal it's probably just a weird bug.

Blueburry

For some people, downgrading shockwave to 11 (i think, maybe 10) helps. You can try clearing cache, reinstalling chrome, using firefox to check if it's a browser thing. Honestly, I'm not sure. I would also say check your internet connection, if it's slow you'll disconnect frequently or not be able to load the game. But since it's specifically giving you a message about tomorrowland arcade (which doesn't exist) and not just disconnecting you like normal it's probably just a weird bug.
Tried everything that you said.
Nothing's working..

I'm hopeless :'(

Jerimiah

Tried everything that you said.
Nothing's working..

I'm hopeless :'(
Welp, sorry mate. You'll have to wait until someone more competent than me is online. If the problem doesn't fix itself by tomorrow try pm'ing a staff like Snow, Amy, or grizzly or go to the homepage and click the "contact us" tab to email them.

Blueburry

This is really starting to ******** me off.
Why isn't anyone here to solve the problem?

People have come to me saying that they have the same problem.
This needs to get fixed ASAP.

What is the difference between the two computers? OS, browser, settings, firewall, is one on cable... maybe we could help more if we knew that info. Have you tried contacting @Amy or @Grizzly directly?

I am sorry that you have a problem but at least you can use that other computer for now maybe?

Blueburry

What is the difference between the two computers? OS, browser, settings, firewall, is one on cable... maybe we could help more if we knew that info. Have you tried contacting @Amy or @Grizzly directly?

I am sorry that you have a problem but at least you can use that other computer for now maybe?
I can't, unfortunately.

The other computer has windows 8, chrome, is on cable.
My laptop has windows 7, chrome, wireless.
Settings are the same

Blueburry

I would say that is your problem then. Probably need to strengthen your signal or something. Have you tried moving your laptop nearer to the router/modem or fixing a cable to it just to try? Just throwing it out there, I'm not tech-savvy.
Tried that, doesn't help.

Okay.. the only thing I remember doing is specifically allowing the server IP through either my firewall or antivirus. Perhaps one of those is blocking access? It only happened on this laptop but not my others even though all the settings were the same *shrugs*

Blueburry

Okay.. the only thing I remember doing is specifically allowing the server IP through either my firewall or antivirus. Perhaps one of those is blocking access? It only happened on this laptop but not my others even though all the settings were the same *shrugs*
how do i do that? :o

I can't actually remember how I did it (it was over a year ago), I know I had to use google. ... ahah - it was my Malwarebytes Anti-Malware that blocked it. Will send you the IP via PM.