Tomorrowland problem?

I have tried with google chrome, mozilla firefox and internet explorer.
Still the same problem.
I think the problem is none of the tech-savvy people on this site are sure whether this issue is game side or user side, ie is it your computer or the game causing these issues. For myself, I am not technical support staff, but this sounds like an issue with your connection to the game via your wireless internet. I would suggest you try process of elimination to narrow down why this issue is occurring. Try directly connecting your laptop to the internet with an ethernet cable. If you don't have a spare, steal it from the desktop. If your VMK game works, then we know it's an issue with your internet, and not with the game.

Let me know the results!

Blueburry

I think the problem is none of the tech-savvy people on this site are sure whether this issue is game side or user side, ie is it your computer or the game causing these issues. For myself, I am not technical support staff, but this sounds like an issue with your connection to the game via your wireless internet. I would suggest you try process of elimination to narrow down why this issue is occurring. Try directly connecting your laptop to the internet with an ethernet cable. If you don't have a spare, steal it from the desktop. If your VMK game works, then we know it's an issue with your internet, and not with the game.

Let me know the results!
Tried that already but still gives me the same error :(

So it still sounds to me like this is an issue with your laptop, not the game itself, as you are able to connect to the game in your house via another computer, but not able to connect hard wired through your laptop. I would try googling this issue for other browser games that require a connection to the internet to play, since someone might have found a solution to this problem. As someone mentioned earlier, it is most likely some kind of anti-virus blocking the connection as a safety feature. I'd try turning all of those off and seeing if it makes a difference.

Blueburry

So it still sounds to me like this is an issue with your laptop, not the game itself, as you are able to connect to the game in your house via another computer, but not able to connect hard wired through your laptop. I would try googling this issue for other browser games that require a connection to the internet to play, since someone might have found a solution to this problem. As someone mentioned earlier, it is most likely some kind of anti-virus blocking the connection as a safety feature. I'd try turning all of those off and seeing if it makes a difference.
I've tried all that, trust me. :(
I just might as well quit trying..

Blueburry

Did you ever try using myvmkpal? I actually can't seem to get it to work in browser, but it works fine using the myvmkpal wrapper.
I did, didn't work :([DOUBLEPOST=1415706917][/DOUBLEPOST]it's been almost a month now and no tech savvy people have come to help me? :(

Ok well this may seem simple but.....USE OPERA its a high speed browser thats very good for gaming as its simple and has amazing speed. My entire family uses it for MyVMK. We have tried chrome, firefox, IE (though ie stinks) and a dozen others (yes i have that many browsers) regardless Opera is the best browser i have tried with this game. The 2nd best one i have found for MyVMK is safari though i would say opera is a 9-10 for vmk and safari is a 7-10 there is a big difference but when opera has its issues (since its a smaller browser it takes longer to fix) i can count on safari.

Link: http://www.opera.com/computer/windows If it ever tells you to download shockwave just click "later" and you'll be good.

Its the most efficient one i have found

Also something you can do to speed your computers capabilities in general is use a "Cleaner" where it cleans bugs, cookies, history etc etc it speeds up the PC's performance and puts less stress on it.

Link to Cleaner i use: https://www.piriform.com/CCLEANER

I honestly think the problem here is chrome as i tried using chrome with the game and it did stuff like that to my PC so i dug up the old browsers XD

Also be sure your computer isn't to stuffed with stuff (like if you have a 300GB drive don't have 290GB taken) i only have 58 of 690GB used up so i have a very fast PC plus i take care of it and use a cleaner and defrag daily. also if your tech savvy enough you should try searching for corrupt files to make sure thats not hurting your PC (just in general nothing to do with vmk) also check for if you have a firewall in place as not everybody knows if they have it set up or not. also if it works with you being directly connected to the internet via wire then you might just wanna do that.

Hope some of this might help you a tad

Megara

no sleep club
WHY AM I NOT GETTING FEEDBACK?! D:
I don't think people are purposely ignoring you. We just don't know how to help. I'm sure if someone had an answer for you, they would let you know. :( I'm sorry you're having issues. Have you tried contacting a staff member directly and getting a response back from them?

Blueburry

Ok well this may seem simple but.....USE OPERA its a high speed browser thats very good for gaming as its simple and has amazing speed. My entire family uses it for MyVMK. We have tried chrome, firefox, IE (though ie stinks) and a dozen others (yes i have that many browsers) regardless Opera is the best browser i have tried with this game. The 2nd best one i have found for MyVMK is safari though i would say opera is a 9-10 for vmk and safari is a 7-10 there is a big difference but when opera has its issues (since its a smaller browser it takes longer to fix) i can count on safari.

Link: http://www.opera.com/computer/windows If it ever tells you to download shockwave just click "later" and you'll be good.

Its the most efficient one i have found

Also something you can do to speed your computers capabilities in general is use a "Cleaner" where it cleans bugs, cookies, history etc etc it speeds up the PC's performance and puts less stress on it.

Link to Cleaner i use: https://www.piriform.com/CCLEANER

I honestly think the problem here is chrome as i tried using chrome with the game and it did stuff like that to my PC so i dug up the old browsers XD

Also be sure your computer isn't to stuffed with stuff (like if you have a 300GB drive don't have 290GB taken) i only have 58 of 690GB used up so i have a very fast PC plus i take care of it and use a cleaner and defrag daily. also if your tech savvy enough you should try searching for corrupt files to make sure thats not hurting your PC (just in general nothing to do with vmk) also check for if you have a firewall in place as not everybody knows if they have it set up or not. also if it works with you being directly connected to the internet via wire then you might just wanna do that.

Hope some of this might help you a tad
Tried all of the things that you suggested,
still get the same error - http://i.imgur.com/sAfmiJQ.png :'(
Thank you though for trying to help me.

I don't think people are purposely ignoring you. We just don't know how to help. I'm sure if someone had an answer for you, they would let you know. :( I'm sorry you're having issues. Have you tried contacting a staff member directly and getting a response back from them?
I have, they don't know what to do about it too :'(

Tried all of the things that you suggested,
still get the same error - http://i.imgur.com/sAfmiJQ.png :'(
Thank you though for trying to help me.
My only other idea is to plug your computer into the router (the thing you get internet from) as it may just be a crappy connection and you said it worked while plugged in. I would say go buy a cable at best buy and plug it in for vmk. Also check your shockwave see what version it is. If its extremely old update it if its extremely new try using an older version.

Jasmine

That error has been around since the second day the game opened. Sadly, there's no "one" way to resolve it. For many people, it comes up suddenly and often goes away just the same.

Do you just get the error though? Does the error stay or does it automatically redirect you to the homepage? If it redirects you to the homepage, sometimes you can bypass the error if you login from the new homepage window (which would be the previous game window that you just dced from). If you use the old homepage window (the one you originally logged into the website with), you still get the error.

But like I said, there's no one way to resolve it.

Blueburry

My only other idea is to plug your computer into the router (the thing you get internet from) as it may just be a crappy connection and you said it worked while plugged in. I would say go buy a cable at best buy and plug it in for vmk. Also check your shockwave see what version it is. If its extremely old update it if its extremely new try using an older version.
Tried it with the cable :(
didnt work

My shockwave version is 11.6.7.637

Down grade your shockwave. I use a 10. Something.....I had a later version and myvmk went nuts. This fixed my log in issues. I play on a laptop via wifi with windows 7.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2