TONS of Furniture on Sale - Picture Updated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoofyGeggy

I have a couple rules for these trades:

1)I know not values. If you want something, think about what it's worth to you and offer that - you won't offend me, and in all likelihood I'll accept your offer.
2)If an item is currently on sale in one of the shops (there's likely to be lots of that in my inventory), then I'm selling them for half the cost of the shop, if not lower.
3)If an item is rare/beta (like Orange Organ, Snowmen, etc), then I'm likely not going to sell it. I want those things for my quests.

Thanks for looking - any credits you trade to me will also end up in a quest!
Furni Inventory #1.jpg Furni Inventory #2.jpg Furni Inventory #3.jpg

Last edited:
Can I have the Olaf, one each of the competiton flags, 5 Herbie chairs, also one each of the tiki idols, two Christmas Sleds, one each of the princess shoe chairs,

Also, can I get two each of the colored barrels?

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I would love flags, nightmare before christmas panels, the elsa panels, the banana chairs. explorer suitcase ,the green spewing fountains, and a couple of zeros ghosts thanks oh and a couple of svens :)

Last edited:
Also, can I get two each of the Aladdin Carpet chairs? :o

could i please get these if they are available:
3 sets of the one flash teleporters
1 of each set of the nightmare before christmas flats
3 purple oyster chairs
4 floating candlelabras
2 white ghosts
1 lady and the tramp fountain
2 luggage cart couches
3 1x1 treasure sand rugs
1 gold egg
1 baymax egg
1 haunted mansion egg
1 lilo egg
1 royal gazebo

Last edited:

Gamingboi

yo geggy can i get: smiling mickey pumpkins classic, purple and pink treasure chest chairs, purple traveling boxes, haunted trees, mickey barrel next to the traffic cone, suitcase chair, herbie couch, ace of spades rug, cactus chairs both colors, yeti carts, clam chair with pearl, diving suit helmet, pink crates/barrel chairs and some brown boxes, pink hm table and chairs, tower of terror luggage cart chairs, giraffe heart chair, space mt teleporter, trick or treat bags/halloween bags that light up, orange and white mickey ghosts, vmk statue of liberty, purple tron tank, purple and yellow toy soldier, sleigh chair, candy rod trees, a couple mints, and the ghosts on the last page. Lemme know tomorrow whats still available, not looking for all of this just some of the things im interested in :)

Last edited:

1)I know not values. If you want something, think about what it's worth to you and offer that - you won't offend me, and in all likelihood I'll accept your offer.
2)If an item is currently on sale in one of the shops (there's likely to be lots of that in my inventory), then I'm selling them for half the cost of the shop, if not lower.
3)If an item is rare/beta (like Orange Organ, Snowmen, etc), then I'm likely not going to sell it. I want those things for my quests.

Thanks for looking - any credits you trade to me will also end up in a quest! View attachment 9361 View attachment 9362 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9364
Geggy may i please have:
All Frozen Flats
2 Baymax eggs
3 Christmas toontown lamps
3 Maleficiant fountains
1 toontown tree
2 animation viewers
3 svens
1 captain american egg
1 tron egg
1 iron man egg
2 Maleficient chairs
Gold doors
2 orange ghosts
2 white ghosts
1 olaf
10 Pink Phil chairs
2 Herbie couches
6 royal flowers
6 royal columns
2 mickey fountains

And no idea on what to offer...just tell me a price lol? will do more if nessissary This is Megan in game

Thanks for looking - any credits you trade to me will also end up in a quest! View attachment 9361 View attachment 9362 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9364

Plz let me know what you still have out of the following:
Surfboard tables
3 Pirate barstool seats
1 Christmas tree (not Mickey)
Music notes
2 Red turnstyle
1 Tiki fountain
Everest building blocks (I don't know what they are called, lolz)

When I know what you have, I will make a credit offer. Ty!

_Mickey

all the cactus from in store to rare, the reindeer i need 8 even i think his name, 1 full submarine ship, olaf if you have a full one, all the palm trees with the parrot in it, the surf boards, the record seat next to the surfboards, the little drink and food thing thats next to the surfboard to, all the magician carpets, the haunted mansion luggage sofa you said you had for me, the kiosk if you can trade, any of the royal stuff you got, mickey fountain, the toon town trolly, christmas slay chair, the typhoon lagoon palm trunks, floating candles, the host flags all colors

Status
Not open for further replies.