Toontown rewritten, Pirates online rewritten, MyVMK

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I'M DOWNLOADING IT NOW!!![DOUBLEPOST=1411603378][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone have a clue if the servers are up right now or not? Because I DC every time I try to enter the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1411610470][/DOUBLEPOST]Well I got rid of my cache and that helped, even though I still can't log on 100% of the time.

Last edited:

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
I'm on now and will be for most of the evening (Have to leave between like 3:30-5:00) but should be on after that if anyone wants to meet up! I'm currently in Daisies Gardens

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
I'M DOWNLOADING IT NOW!!![DOUBLEPOST=1411603378][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone have a clue if the servers are up right now or not? Because I DC every time I try to enter the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1411610470][/DOUBLEPOST]Well I got rid of my cache and that helped, even though I still can't log on 100% of the time.
The game works 75% of the time, sometimes it DCes you. Try a few times and it should work, just don't cancel anything.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Ummm I don't really understand why "philitup" was rejected as being my toon name. And now I can't change his name from "Brown Mouse" as far as I'm aware, unless I just delete him all together.

Last edited:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Okay so they actually rejected "Brew Crew" as well. IDK if they think 'philitup' and 'Brew Crew' are evil R-rated words or what. But either way, I've finally made a toon that's worked with me using the list of names that they give you. My toon goes by the name of "King Felix" (so obviously he'll never miss with his throw gags haha!), and he is a medium sized red mouse. He wears a striped blue and gray t-shirt, with blue flame shorts.

Last edited:

iTony

Ohana means family.
I have 3 toons:
Sir Clyde: Original Toon from Toontown who is a tan, regular bunny who wears red and blue striped shirt and brownish black shorts.
Beary Smoothie: Pun of Berry Smoothie, dark pinkish bear, short.
Dark Side: A Regular Black Cat.

Can't remember the outfits for the last two.