Toontown rewritten, Pirates online rewritten, MyVMK

Crax

First I'm Little Bongo Bumberfoot on there, its my original name and i'm a teal mouse in the brrrgh, (On Little Old Man :I)
I don't lag most of the time. On a scale of 1 being no lag and 10 being major lag...
If it's crowded, Gameplay is like a 5 and loading is like an 8.
if it's normal Gameplay is a 1-2 and loading is a 3-5
If it's quiet, no lag at all.

That's my perspective
Well shoot dang. I hope once I get that far the lag is like that for me. It's nice to hear that. Gives me some hope. Haha.

asyuna

First I'm Little Bongo Bumberfoot on there, its my original name and i'm a teal mouse in the brrrgh, (On Little Old Man :I)
I don't lag most of the time. On a scale of 1 being no lag and 10 being major lag...
If it's crowded, Gameplay is like a 5 and loading is like an 8.
if it's normal Gameplay is a 1-2 and loading is a 3-5
If it's quiet, no lag at all.

That's my perspective
I was on a little bit ago and it was doing really well, but kept crashing everytime i'd come from a street back to a playground. and it would freeze and say "not responding" nearly everytime the loading screen was up. do you mind me asking what type of computer you are using? I read somewhere on some forum when googling my issues with the game that something about having an intel graphic card I think(im terrible with computers so correct me if thats wrong) made it more difficult to run the game, causing much more "studdering"

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I just did a short factory run with others in 5 minutes to beat the invasion ending. That was insanely fun, especially with good group chemistry.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
I was on a little bit ago and it was doing really well, but kept crashing everytime i'd come from a street back to a playground. and it would freeze and say "not responding" nearly everytime the loading screen was up. do you mind me asking what type of computer you are using? I read somewhere on some forum when googling my issues with the game that something about having an intel graphic card I think(im terrible with computers so correct me if thats wrong) made it more difficult to run the game, causing much more "studdering"
I don't exactly know my computer, sorry but I do know it's pretty old like 4 years ago. Also I seem to crash on buildings when entering the elevator. :I

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
yeah the chat thing I figured out was just a glitch, Just logged out and back in and I was able to use it. And ugh I want to use my mac cause I feel like it would be faster but im really not smart with apple products and when I try to download it, it says to put it in my applications folder, which I do, but then nothing happens! do you happen to know why??
yep. just open up "finder" on the bottom of the tabs (the smiley face dude) and under the left side it should be "Applications"
you just drag the downloaded ToonTown folder in there.
honestly, i really just leave it on my desktop screen because its easier to get to, so you really don't have to drag it in if you don't want.
then clicking on it just push "okay" or "send" if a screen pops up, type in your user and pass & it should take you there.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
The game errors and subsequent rollback of stats are going to cost me my Sellbot suit and bugle. :(

asyuna

yep. just open up "finder" on the bottom of the tabs (the smiley face dude) and under the left side it should be "Applications"
you just drag the downloaded ToonTown folder in there.
honestly, i really just leave it on my desktop screen because its easier to get to, so you really don't have to drag it in if you don't want.
then clicking on it just push "okay" or "send" if a screen pops up, type in your user and pass & it should take you there.
I got that far, then when I clicked on the icon, it brings up the screen saying "drag toontown launcher into applications"

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
I got that far, then when I clicked on the icon, it brings up the screen saying "drag toontown launcher into applications"
Just click on the gear and the clock, that says "Toon Town Launcher" double click it and the screen to login should come up. you can ignore the drag thing.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
We know that it's hard to go a day without Toontown, which is exactly why we'll make up for it next weekend! TOON in tomorrow for some information on a special event that none of you will want to miss -- it'll help with any lost training, too!

DUCKHUNT?!?!?!?!?

Remember the post on designing toontown, it had pictures of a new area like TTC, Bombs inside of a building, and the CFO and CEO together in a stock room. And they've been hinting something with battles so we'll see!!!

Tara

magical girl hiyori
Who all plays TTR? I met a few people on VMK who have. If you play, did you ever play TTO? (ToonTown Online, before Disney closed it.) I played TTO since Closed Beta, which was 2002-2003. I was only 5 when I started playing, my dad actually got us both into Closed Beta (he loved it just as much as me! hehe) I had 127 laff before TTO closed on my main.

I'm a black cat named Tara, 105 laff currently on TTR! If any of you were in Alpha, let me know! I was in Alpha too and it'd be cool to meet some TTR Alpha testers on here!

Also, do any of you have Toonblrs? (Toontown Tumblrs) I do! It's really cool if you're into TT, you should check out the tag. Mine WAS sweggytoontownkitty, but I changed it to ToontownTara :)

asyuna

I play it, its kinda difficult for me to progress right now because of where I live and the big time difference, nobody is ever online so I cant do bigger story buildings lol. I've been stuck doing tasks in the brrgh for what seems like foreverrrrrrr now!
I'm also a black cat, named Iggy! :)

Tara

magical girl hiyori
@k3llinl Ahh I understand! yeah, the amount of people on goes waaay down at night! (well, night here anyway.) I'm usually on my computer pretty late though (3-4AM MST, sometimes even as late as 6AM.) I could help you with some stuff if you ever want to meet up on there!

asyuna

Lol yeah i'm in Italy so right now its 11:30AM for me, so I usually have to wait until around 4pm my time to go on! But yeah we can meet up sometime :)

I do! But I havent really been able to progress much either bc of school~
I have a black cat (these seem very popular~) named Kaneki, a red monkey named Juuzou, and a new dark green duck named Heichou
I mostly play Kaneki tho (I have been on the others, but I mostly made them so save the names for when Ive maxxed Kaneki~)